Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Fulton does not play 11 games-maybe one or two, pitiful schedule.

Go iron your kilt and say a couple of Hail Marys. Outside of our district, we played strong programs with weak teams. That is a huge difference in scheduling pitiful teams which would make "pitiful schedule" a justified statement. Take your hot air and fill up your bagpipes.

5 turnovers and only a 150 yards offense against Carter. Fulton's offense did not have one play in the 3rd quarter. That is pitiful. I do not get what all the Fulton hype is about. They have some fast players but their schedule is SO weak. It is hard to take them seriously. I am not impressed-at all. Their lack of discipline will lose them the game against Catholic.

Your my new friend

Oh, the Irish have speed too, but it is not the speed that will beat Fulton, but the discipline. There is Fulton fast and there is Catholic fast and smart. Alcoa is a MUCH better team than Fulton-their players are coached well. Fulton relies on just athleticism. Well that works for most of the season, because Fulton's schedule is weak. Catholic a much more disciplined team. They are used to playing tough games every week. Irish win by 7. I have seen Fulton play and practice, not impressed. They look good getting off the bus... Irish win this Friday.

Must be drunk if you think that we are not disciplined you don't win state championships being undisciplined... You are very enthusiastic about catholic and I like that but the Falcons will be ready and disciplined come Friday you can book that... But to say you are unimpressed by fulton makes me wonder at the highschool level what does impress you?

Oh, the Irish have speed too, but it is not the speed that will beat Fulton, but the discipline.  There is Fulton fast and there is Catholic fast and smart.  

Ok Captain Kilt...

1) Fulton players not coached.

2) Catholic Fast and Smart... Fulton Fast but not smart

Didn't you rack up near 100 "disciplined" yards in penalties on one of your last games? 

Must be drunk if you think that we are not disciplined you don't win state championships being undisciplined... You are very enthusiastic about catholic and I like that but the Falcons will be ready and disciplined come Friday you can book that... But to say you are unimpressed by fulton makes me wonder at the highschool level what does impress you?YoYo

You win state championships because you do not play anybody.  Your schedule is weak.  

My point is .... your choir boys are not as disciplined as your preaching them out to be. Surely you have seen over zealous refs who love to blow their whistle and take over a game just to make steam cloud up in their face on a cold night on the road. I just hope you face the music come next week should your 3-leaf clovers lose. you're dishing out a lot of smack talk for being a newbie.