Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

You have Irish speed and then there's falcon speed.

Oh, the Irish have speed too, but it is not the speed that will beat Fulton, but the discipline.  There is Fulton fast and there is Catholic fast and smart.  Alcoa is a MUCH better team than Fulton-their players are coached well.  Fulton relies on just athleticism.  Well that works for most of the season, because Fulton's schedule is weak.  Catholic a much more disciplined team.  They are used to playing tough games every week.  Irish win by 7.  I have seen Fulton play and practice, not impressed.  They look good getting off the bus... Irish win this Friday.  

I have been waiting on this one for a long time. My Falcons have their work cut out for them. The Carter game was needed! I think it woke the boys up.. Close game early and the Falcons open it up late!

5 turnovers and only a 150 yards offense against Carter.  Fulton's offense did not have one play in the 3rd quarter.  That is pitiful.  I do not get what all the Fulton hype is about.  They have some fast players but their schedule is SO weak.  It is hard to take them seriously.  I am not impressed-at all.  Their lack of discipline will lose them the game against Catholic.  

Edited by KCHSIrish