Lake Co - Bruceton Who will win

mrbigster

Bruceton will when by 2 scores.....we are a lot better then wat u see on paper...in my opinion Huntingdon was the only team that we played that was better then us....not taken anything away from Dresden but I thought we was the better team...and Mckenzie we got the game took away from us from terrible calls with seconds left but we are know for turn overs if bruceton keeps them to a minimum it will be along night for LC but all roads lead to union city

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruceton will when by 2 scores.....we are a lot better then wat u see on paper...in my opinion Huntingdon was the only team that we played that was better then us....not taken anything away from Dresden but I thought we was the better team...and Mckenzie we got the game took away from us from terrible calls with seconds left but we are know for turn overs if bruceton keeps them to a minimum it will be along night for LC but all roads lead to union city

Bruceton will not win by 2 scores. They will be lucky to win the game. LC has faced much better than the tigers this season. Dresden and Mckenzie were both better than the tigers. The winner of this game will be the team that commits the least amount of turnovers. Bruceton is a physical team but LC is much faster. I have seen every game the tigers have played this season on Hudl. They are a solid team but not a vintage tiger team. LC is not a vintage falcon team.Bruceton may win but it will not be a blow out. I have been wrong before and anything can happen but I would rather be playing Bruceton in the 2nd round than Dresden or Union City. Good luck to the tigers and I hope for injury free game.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Methinks the Falcons will fly past the Tigers and move on, hopefully (maybe miraculously?) to face Dresden in the Quad finals. Bruceton and UC "should" win according to pigskin prognosticators, that's why I pulling for an upset by the underdogs, LC (and Lions). There, my two cents have been published. Finis.

Bruceton will not win by 2 scores. They will be lucky to win the game. LC has faced much better than the tigers this season. Dresden and Mckenzie were both better than the tigers. The winner of this game will be the team that commits the least amount of turnovers. Bruceton is a physical team but LC is much faster. I have seen every game the tigers have played this season on Hudl. They are a solid team but not a vintage tiger team. LC is not a vintage falcon team.Bruceton may win but it will not be a blow out. I have been wrong before and anything can happen but I would rather be playing Bruceton in the 2nd round than Dresden or Union City. Good luck to the tigers and I hope for injury free game.

It matters for how successful the season will be when looked upon.  I am sure both Lake County and Bruceton are wanting to win this game this week.  One game at a time.

I know Lake County wants to win and I am sure Bruceton wants to win. I guess these two teams should not want to play in the quaterfinals. It would be a huge accomplishment for LC to play in the quarters with just 18 players.