Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOMG toughest schedule in the state? Ensworth, CPA, and Marshall County were tough teams. I'll give you those three. We were just bad in the other games and made those teams look good. You are going to have trouble convincing me those other teams were tough and don't give me the number of playoff teams. We all know how easy it is to make the playoffs now with six classes plus three two private school classes

WOMG toughest schedule in the state? Ensworth, CPA, and Marshall County were tough teams. I'll give you those three. We were just bad in the other games and made those teams look good. You are going to have trouble convincing me those other teams were tough and don't give me the number of playoff teams. We all know how easy it is to make the playoffs now with six classes plus three two private school classes

Do a little research.  I know of three sources. start with the "T" here. Strength+Success.... :ugeek:

52 follow the numbers. Our strength of schedule is 4 th in the state 4a at 64%. Spring hill was like 57%. Cascade and Page 55%. MC was 51%. Heck Greenville, Fulton, Pearl Cohn are in the 40 % range. The only team in the east that had 60% was Knox Catholic. To me the harder schedule makes us better in the long run. Just my thoughts.

Edited by JAFO

Oh 4th in the state. I thought WOMG said hardest. I thought he was going off what Lincoln, Columbia, and tullahoma used to be. None of them were very good this year. I've also seen page and spring hill a lot better. Richland can play with cascade

I must have been drunk when we played Columbia...cuz I don't remember that one at all.  And yeah a lot of teams do make it into the playoffs, 1 because everybody doesn't get a big ole powderpuff schedule when the tssaa moves you from an 8 team district to a five team district and everybody dumps you from their schedule and keeps the easy games.    Secondly, because sometime a number 8 seed is just better than a number 1 seed and they get to prove it in round 1 of the playoffs.  :popcorneater: