Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

Thanks man. Looks like we'll need plenty of it. But don't dare pour any in Rock's mug. It might cause some type of chemical reaction.... :lol:

Giles usually has a nice crowd a following the buses.  Hopefully the distance + cold won't slack em up any. I figure they'll contribute nicely to your program. :hungry:

Go Bobcats.... :ugeek:

Definitely gonna need some anti freeze flowing thru the veins tonight. Ready for another Bobcat W!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another great show lined up for Today on The Friday Main Event!

I've got Giles County Head Coach Walt Smith scheduled to discuss his team and their chances at another run to Cookeville.

Next, Darren Bowling, Union City Head Coach will join me to talk some Golden Tornado Football

I'll have Jon Neil of River City Sports on to discuss all the Quad 1 and 2 games in Each Class.

Brandon Shields who is the Sports Editor for the Jackson Sun joins us in the second hour to discuss all the games for Quads 3 and 4 in each class. 

We'll pick winners and these insiders will give you facts about the games you probably weren't aware of!

Join us each Friday at 4:00 Pm (central) on The Ticket Radio.  You can stream us at theticketradio.com

Follow us on Twitter @TennesseeSports