Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

In other news, Big Dave and JD begin the morning firing up the worlds largest alternative cigarette and are delirious, they are now desperately searching for a pan of brownies.

You and the rest of the GC crew will need it for that long journey home to forget about the spanking y'all take tonight. Maybe LameOldManGiles can steal y'all some from other old folks at his nursing home.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to beat WOMG to the punch! Can't leave the door open around here. Lol

I was gonna say something but msfb and myself don't like talking about JD's sexual orientation in a public forum :rolleyes:

Did I do it msfb....did I find a 2nd thing you and I agree on or do you enjoy discussing JD's sexual orientation in  public forum? :wub:

I was gonna say something but msfb and myself don't like talking about JD's sexual orientation in a public forum :rolleyes:

Did I do it msfb....did I find a 2nd thing you and I agree on or do you enjoy discussing JD's sexual orientation in public forum? :wub:

Who are you kidding? You know you don't care as long as they are missing a few teeth and can remind you of what is in Pulaski.