CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Cougars can take SD ! But they have to match up the big play SD has. Offensively cougars also can keep up. The big play is what they need to stop. If they stop big play on defense and offensively produce like they have in the past they can win this game. They need to make adjustments constantly. This game is the Cougars to take it is up to the defense to stop the big play. I am confident the cougars can squeeze this one out with the correct coaching.

Cougars can take SD ! But they have to match up the big play SD has. Offensively cougars also can keep up. The big play is what they need to stop. If they stop big play on defense and offensively produce like they have in the past they can win this game. They need to make adjustments constantly. This game is the Cougars to take it is up to the defense to stop the big play. I am confident the cougars can squeeze this one out with the correct coaching.

So are you saying that if they lose it will be due to a lack of coaching Seattle?

So are you saying that if they lose it will be due to a lack of coaching Seattle?

No not really at all you are missing the point! CC has really what it takes to get the job done. Why is it you and SS want to be negative. I am pulling for CC and am trying to let them know they can win this game...... period.  You guys are so mean.... CC has the talent they have the opportunity and yes it always Is up to making the correct adjustments to the way the other team plays.... come on guys get with the program....LOL I have faith.... they are our district... and they really can pull this one off.... and yes the coaching staff will get credit if they win....

No not really at all you are missing the point! CC has really what it takes to get the job done. Why is it you and SS want to be negative. I am pulling for CC and am trying to let them know they can win this game...... period. You guys are so mean.... CC has the talent they have the opportunity and yes it always Is up to making the correct adjustments to the way the other team plays.... come on guys get with the program....LOL I have faith.... they are our district... and they really can pull this one off.... and yes the coaching staff will get credit if they win....

I like the passion, Seahawks.

No not really at all you are missing the point! CC has really what it takes to get the job done. Why is it you and SS want to be negative. I am pulling for CC and am trying to let them know they can win this game...... period. You guys are so mean.... CC has the talent they have the opportunity and yes it always Is up to making the correct adjustments to the way the other team plays.... come on guys get with the program....LOL I have faith.... they are our district... and they really can pull this one off.... and yes the coaching staff will get credit if they win....

Mean and negative?? What exactly was I mean and negative about Seattle?

you forgot about the line we have several sop lineman that are studs and are not going to do nothing but get better.

We could beat Alabama with our Sop studs... But who knows what the new coach will do with them. Im hearing Coach Kerr will replace THE PRICE brothers. after they bolt for Powell.