CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Well, we do know one thing, THS is a heckuva lot better than CC. How do we know this? Take a gander at Coach Russ's shirt and the AC vs CC score from this year, and last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that! Does that make the picture clear enough for you? Lolololol! You and a couple others make it awfully hard to pull for CC. There are some good CC dudes on here but y'all ain't them. So for the good CC dudes, hope you can get the upset against SD. You, not so much. L-O-L and lolz!

Well CC was a 4 seed according to tssaa. Tennessee high was a 7 seed. I don't know who's better between them. Well just have to take your word for it.

But, now that you mentioned it. What's up with you guys and your shirts and your hats and your rings?? I mean is the only way to conceal your shortcomings is to put someone else down? As for Russ? He's a joke too. Wouldn't even have a job if it wasn't for his brother. Hope he never leaves, they have a bunch of shirts, hats and rings they'll have to burn. Plus a couple clown cars that drive around CC all the time.

Maybe if "coach" Russ would have been focused on Tennessee High instead of a team that they had already beaten earlier in the year AC wouldn't have had their hats handed to them.

He is a coach so I'm not sure what you mean with the scare quotes. But yes, we got thumped pretty good though I wouldn't say it had anything to do with the shirt lol!. Not my cup of tea (the shirt that is) and I wouldn't have mentioned it except for CC runnin dat mouth.

Well CC was a 4 seed according to tssaa. Tennessee high was a 7 seed. I don't know who's better between them. Well just have to take your word for it.

But, now that you mentioned it. What's up with you guys and your shirts and your hats and your rings?? I mean is the only way to conceal your shortcomings is to put someone else down? As for Russ? He's a joke too. Wouldn't even have a job if it wasn't for his brother. Hope he never leaves, they have a bunch of shirts, hats and rings they'll have to burn. Plus a couple clown cars that drive around CC all the time.

Yeah, we wear shirts here, you? And so we like some bling? You a bling hater too? Geeesh!

Edit: Why don't you enlighten us on how Russ is a joke. Have you even been to an AC/CC game and seen how our O line has dominated? Sometimes I wonder about you CC!

Edited by TomJoad

He is a coach so I'm not sure what you mean with the scare quotes. But yes, we got thumped pretty good though I wouldn't say it had anything to do with the shirt lol!. Not my cup of tea (the shirt that is) and I wouldn't have mentioned it except for CC runnin dat mouth.

yea right! You can't stand it and you know it. Nobody tagged you in this conversation, you just saw it was getting some action and wanted to come over here and tell us all how good the team was that thumped your hind end. I mean they must have been good to overcome the drive up there, the pre game antics, that great coaching staff that on the day there due to play the most important game of the year are handing out tee shirts that have the last 6 games they've played CC. Why? I mean answer that. Why? What is the purpose of that? Other than just being a pompass ####. I mean really,playoff game and your wearing a CC shirt? C'mon man.

Yeah, we wear shirts here, you? And so we like some bling? You a bling hater too? Geeesh!

Edit: Why don't you enlighten us on how Russ is a joke. Have you even been to an AC/CC game and seen how our O line has dominated? Sometimes I wonder about you CC!

No but I seen em vs OR, catholic, and TN high. Wasn't impressed. Would it help if I cried about the " injury bug" hitting us at a bad time?