CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Like really this is CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE?? why we talking bout AC vs. CC, yes you all have won the last 6 years, hats off to you all, AC is a great football program and has been for years, and regardless what you say CC is on the rise now and we have a game to get ready for this friday like the other 15 teams in 5A that advanced to the 2nd round so lets cut the CC and AC bull and focus on the the topic CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

No but I seen em vs OR, catholic, and TN high. Wasn't impressed. Would it help if I cried about the " injury bug" hitting us at a bad time?

Interesting! I'd say our O line did quite well against OR. The O line looked tolerably respectable against THS and Catholic as well judging by yardage. It was more of a problem with defense and mistakes. Once again, I worry about you CC! You need to watch more football or something. Geeeeeeesh!

yea right! You can't stand it and you know it. Nobody tagged you in this conversation, you just saw it was getting some action and wanted to come over here and tell us all how good the team was that thumped your hind end. I mean they must have been good to overcome the drive up there, the pre game antics, that great coaching staff that on the day there due to play the most important game of the year are handing out tee shirts that have the last 6 games they've played CC. Why? I mean answer that. Why? What is the purpose of that? Other than just being a pompass ####. I mean really,playoff game and your wearing a CC shirt? C'mon man.

you no SD the team that barely beat Gibbs is going to beat CC by four TD's. The kids love the shirts they also got Clinton shirts like that. AC kids take pride in beating Campbell county and Clinton every year....

Like really this is CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE?? why we talking bout AC vs. CC, yes you all have won the last 6 years, hats off to you all, AC is a great football program and has been for years, and regardless what you say CC is on the rise now and we have a game to get ready for this friday like the other 15 teams in 5A that advanced to the 2nd round so lets cut the CC and AC bull and focus on the the topic CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

I hear you on that lolol! But let's call a spade a spade. CC and Hoggie are pretty good at trolling us, which I was trying hard to avoid. But again, I hear you and will try to stay on topic.

yea right! You can't stand it and you know it. Nobody tagged you in this conversation, you just saw it was getting some action and wanted to come over here and tell us all how good the team was that thumped your hind end. I mean they must have been good to overcome the drive up there, the pre game antics, that great coaching staff that on the day there due to play the most important game of the year are handing out tee shirts that have the last 6 games they've played CC. Why? I mean answer that. Why? What is the purpose of that? Other than just being a pompass ####. I mean really,playoff game and your wearing a CC shirt? C'mon man.

Nope, it was you runnin dat mouth what did it.

Sorry Cougar23. On topic comment: I think SD is beatable. Y'all seem to be playing well now. I've heard Bruce is still not 100% which if true should make it easier to account for Rollins. Good luck.