CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Tom or Space may be able to answer this for me. What kind of team you think AC will have next year. I know you lose a lot but I didn't know what u had coming back

Laker fever, I know your perplexed on where to take your kid. CC or AC? Honestly, he'll be in good hands at both places. You'll make the best decision for your kid I'm sure. I was in your boat several years ago, and I just had to get out of the way and let jr make the decision. If you make him go one place or another, you'll all have a miserable four years. Just telling my story. Heck my kid, decided he wasn't even good enough to play for either, lol. He's doing a couple other sports and I support him 100%. U will too, good luck.

I started one on the 4A board but it's not been getting much interest.  I guess that's because our rivals for the past six years are all on this board.

haha. Gotcha. I'll let hog know. Lol. Jk. I forgot you guys are not up with the big boys now. I'll show up over there and post something to get everyone going for you. Lol. Good luck in that new district, it's tough for sure.

I agree.  I have heard we will be playing Greeneville, another 4A power.

CC and AC should play.  Those kids on both sides deserve to play on that stage of 5 to 7 thousand in attendance.  And if you are going to play Greenville, which could beat you, then why not play OR and make a bunch of money?  Makes no sense.

Mav, I think y'all would fair better playing up in 5A.