CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Why would AC not play CC and OR?? I don't buy the "unhealthy" aspect that is being thrown around in regards to CC. I guess AC will decide to try to get that game on the schedule again when those Norris kids get a tad older and more experience.

Why does the AC game mean so much for the cougars? They couldnt beat AC with the two best teams ever in CC history. I for one  dont see it being that big of lost. If I had to pick OR or CCto play I would pick OR.

Why would AC not play CC and OR?? I don't buy the "unhealthy" aspect that is being thrown around in regards to CC. I guess AC will decide to try to get that game on the schedule again when those Norris kids get a tad older and more experience.

The "unhealthy" thing was brought up by CCrazy.  Now he's acting like AC is ducking CC and criticizing that.

click click boom!  You guys know I don't have a side on this one because I think the games should be played.   The CC coaches contend that they wanted to play and AC for whatever reason declined to play them.  But yes, I will miss the funnin' and the click click booms.  And I can't believe they aren't going to play OR either.  I just don't get that one at all.  That's a good rivalry game between two good teams with no hate, within the county, excellent gate for both schools?  I'm scratching my head on this one. 

The "unhealthy" thing was brought up by CCrazy.  Now he's acting like AC is ducking CC and criticizing that.

Well I'm on record long before catholic and Webb did their thing about not playing AC if they didn't have to. These people all live together, go to church together, go to cousins birthday parties together etc. it just gets way too personal for me. Most of it comes, and I hate to say, the Gilliam family. It starts there and now it ends there. I don't care if they ever play again personally. If they do, so be it, I just won't miss it like you guys will.

As for me saying AC is ducking them? I told u a first hand account of Price telling me they both have week 10 open and AC won't play them. I'm not acting like nothing, I'm telling you the truth, if you don't believe me, ask Gaddis.

Here's the deal. CC and OR are going to be pretty good next year, agreed? OR clearly the favorite. AC not nearly as good.

So if AC loses to Fulton, catholic, for sure. Then you throw in two potential losses to OR and CC, that's 4 losses right there. Then u have one mishap, and wallah your.500 team. That's all.

Well I'm on record long before catholic and Webb did their thing about not playing AC if they didn't have to. These people all live together, go to church together, go to cousins birthday parties together etc. it just gets way too personal for me. Most of it comes, and I hate to say, the Gilliam family. It starts there and now it ends there. I don't care if they ever play again personally. If they do, so be it, I just won't miss it like you guys will.

As for me saying AC is ducking them? I told u a first hand account of Price telling me they both have week 10 open and AC won't play them. I'm not acting like nothing, I'm telling you the truth, if you don't believe me, ask Gaddis.

Here's the deal. CC and OR are going to be pretty good next year, agreed? OR clearly the favorite. AC not nearly as good.

So if AC loses to Fulton, catholic, for sure. Then you throw in two potential losses to OR and CC, that's 4 losses right there. Then u have one mishap, and wallah your.500 team. That's all.

Maybe it really is an issue of not wanting another 900 pound gorilla in not playing Oak Ridge.  But I really don't think CC will be nearly as good as they were this year.  You lose Jeffers, Elkins, Torres, the LB/RB whose name escapes me, the other good senior WR, among others.  That's hard to replace.  Yes, AC loses a lot too and in all likelihood we'll be down a bit.

Maybe it really is an issue of not wanting another 900 pound gorilla in not playing Oak Ridge. But I really don't think CC will be nearly as good as they were this year. You lose Jeffers, Elkins, Torres, the LB/RB whose name escapes me, the other good senior WR, among others. That's hard to replace. Yes, AC loses a lot too and in all likelihood we'll be down a bit.

You've got a point about having to replace kids that graduated. We should be ok in the secondary and WR positions. Good talent but lacking game experience. Both lines and LBs will be improved. The big ? Is the QB position. That's what next years success will hinge on. Have to develop a serviceable QB.

You've got a point about having to replace kids that graduated. We should be ok in the secondary and WR positions. Good talent but lacking game experience. Both lines and LBs will be improved. The big ? Is the QB position. That's what next years success will hinge on. Have to develop a serviceable QB.

I heard thackerson is coming to CC after New Years.