CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

South Doyle played a great game Bruce and their qb was unstoppable for us great season great 4 years for the seniors I will pull for south Doyle against west because they are a class program but I hope oak ridge wins it all RWR but my son had a great 4 yrs at cc

You should be and I'm sure are proud of him. CC had a great run. 2 back 2 back 2nd RD playoff appearances in a row. Not bad for a team who couldn't even sniff the playoffs the majority of the programs existence.

Edited by SweetScience

You should be and I'm sure are proud of him. CC had a great run. 2 back 2 back 2nd RD playoff appearances in a row. Not bad for a team who couldn't even sniff the playoffs the majority of the programs existence.

my pick next year is OR repeats district champs.... Farragutt 2nd place CC 3rd...With CC making it 3

Years in a row in the playoffs.

M4L do you mind doing a comparison stat sheet for SD and West? I always enjoy the knowledge you bring to the table and stats. Still wish we could have met up. It would have been a better game than tonight.

I will see what I can come up with for u, give me till Monday evening though, got a busy weekend ahead of me

Me and my brother were at this game until halftime. I was impressed by CC, they have some good athletes over there. It's really nice to see a school like Campbell Co have success after so many bad years. IMO Campbell Co is proof that almost any school can have successful sports programs if they get the right coaches and make a commitment to being successful. It's really amazing to see what the price brothers have accomplished over there.

Your right gov91. CC got the right guys for sure. I think a lot of good coaches are going to start looking at these county schools to go and coach. At a county school like CC you can do things with jobs, staff, pay, bonuses, etc that just can't be done at the large city schools in a county can do.

These county schools that are in the 4a and 5a range can be really good if they get the kids out. IE, AC, Henry county, cheatham county.

But let me say this. It takes an administration that's willing to let coaches coach. 3 years ago the CC administration hired the Price boys and Matt Housley for the basketball team. Until Housley was hired the bball coach would not let his players play both sports. These coaches got together, let their kids know it would not be held against them if they played both sports. It has kinda hurt the bball program some, but I believe success breads success. The administration made sure when they hired thes two coaches they would work together, and basically try and keep every kid from going somewhere else. I don't know when the last time you have been to CC,but the school is like 40 years old and the facilities have gotten face lifts and are really as good as anywhere in East Tennessee. They've spent over 200,000 on the weight rooms and football facilities. They ask the bball coach what was the one thing he'd like to have and he said paint entire gym and redesign the floor, over 55,000 there. There doing a new film room for the boys and girls bball that they can use right in the gym. I can't wait to see it during their thanksgiving tournament.

So it takes a village if you will, oh by the way, the principal is Jamie wheeler and she loves sports so she was a great hire.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

South Doyle played a great game Bruce and their qb was unstoppable for us great season great 4 years for the seniors I will pull for south Doyle against west because they are a class program but I hope oak ridge wins it all RWR but my son had a great 4 yrs at cc

Dang right he did! Couldn't be more proud of a young man. Class act all the way.

Congrats to The CO Coaches and Campbell County Cougar's on a wonderful Average season. We beat the teams we were supposed to and lost to the three best teams we played. We are still CO-CHAMPS and no one can ever take that away.....one last time   ALL IN!!!

i hate to respond to your ignoramus post. But I think for the first time u said"we" in there. Lol. Jerk!

Now the post u made. Isn't that what your supposed to do, beat the teams your better than, and try and steal a game you shouldn't? I mean look at AC schedule. They beat every team they were better than and lost to every team they weren't. ( I don't know a bout the Tennessee game? ), but that equals a successful season in my mind. Same for oak ridge, they've been better than everyone on their schedule and took care of business. That's what your supposed to do idiot. 10-2 and 9-3 last two seasons. Prolly 7-3 or 8-2 next season. I can't believe just because your kid isn't playing you can't teach him to be a team player and buy in to the concept. What your doing will hurt him for the rest of his life. Ever time he doesn't get that promotion at work, he'll blame someone else. Just get used to him living in your house until his 30's.