CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Price just said Torres best athlete on the field tonight... Then they went to commercial..lol Way to take him off the air.

live tv dude. I know u don't know anything about that. Lol.

As for the comment by Price? I agree with his assessment. I mean the Roberts kid ran Bruce down from behind. How fast is he then. We had this discussion on another thread and I said he was the best athlete in the entire area. Athlete not football play, Athlete! I still believe that.

Me and my brother were at this game until halftime. I was impressed by CC, they have some good athletes over there. It's really nice to see a school like Campbell Co have success after so many bad years. IMO Campbell Co is proof that almost any school can have successful sports programs if they get the right coaches and make a commitment to being successful. It's really amazing to see what the price brothers have accomplished over there.

Edited by Governors91

live tv dude. I know u don't know anything about that. Lol.

As for the comment by Price? I agree with his assessment. I mean the Roberts kid ran Bruce down from behind. How fast is he then. We had this discussion on another thread and I said he was the best athlete in the entire area. Athlete not football play, Athlete! I still believe that.

Roberts ran him down and popped him pretty good too (angle). Heck of an effort. Roberts is going to be pretty hard to handle in the next two years.

Me and my brother were at this game until halftime. I was impressed by CC, they have some good athletes over there. It's really nice to see a school like Campbell Co have success after so many bad years. IMO Campbell Co is proof that almost any school can have successful sports programs if they get the right coaches and make a commitment to being successful.

You're speaking the truth brother. For years there was more talent walking the hallways of the school than there was on the football field. Its amazing what a competent coaching staff can accomplish.

This game went about how I had expected, looks like it was a very good game but SD pulls away in the end. I do think that West will win by a few scores next week. Good season for CC

M4L do you mind doing a comparison stat sheet for SD and West? I always enjoy the knowledge you bring to the table and stats. Still wish we could have met up. It would have been a better game than tonight.

Great game but it will really sting tomorrow. Kids played their guts out. It was one of those should've, could've, would've type games (so close). Proud of our heart and effort.

Appreciate the support from you AC and Gibbs guys. Wish we could have won this one.

Wish y'all could have too. Thing is, y'all left it on the field so you got to be pleased with that!