CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

CC and AC should play.  Those kids on both sides deserve to play on that stage of 5 to 7 thousand in attendance.  And if you are going to play Greenville, which could beat you, then why not play OR and make a bunch of money?  Makes no sense.

Mav, I think y'all would fair better playing up in 5A.

And a lot less travel too. Greeneville is a whail of a drive. AC staff has me scratching my head. Maybe they just dislike CC & OR?

CC and AC should play.  Those kids on both sides deserve to play on that stage of 5 to 7 thousand in attendance.  And if you are going to play Greenville, which could beat you, then why not play OR and make a bunch of money?  Makes no sense.

Mav, I think y'all would fair better playing up in 5A.

I asked around about Oak Ridge and was told that there were only a couple of dates that were available and the two schools couldn't get together on those.  I would have liked for us to play Oak Ridge.  I'm glad this only lasts for two years.  I would prefer to be back where we were.

Gaddis was counting on that game to be one of our nonregion games.  So, instead of having to find four games we had to find 5, plus the lost revenues from the gate for that game hurts both programs.  I can understand needing to schedule down based on what you have  coming back.  But this is a county rival and a great gate.  I don't get it.

Told u! I work in OR and guys said same thing. See it not just us CC guys saying this.

Its just for two years and im sure AC will be back in 5A. I do think AC, CC, OR, Clinton, should all play each other all them  games are huge money makers. But what I hear it is tough for good teams to find anyone to play. If AC played Oak Ridge and Campbell county and Greenville look how tough their schedule would be.

Gaddis was counting on that game to be one of our nonregion games.  So, instead of having to find four games we had to find 5, plus the lost revenues from the gate for that game hurts both programs.  I can understand needing to schedule down based on what you have  coming back.  But this is a county rival and a great gate.  I don't get it.

why would they play Greenville over OR or CC. ? By playing them, Fulton and catholic, that's 3 of the top 5 teams in the state right there. That's tough. They've been trying drop a division for several years, I don't see it being an easier road there than in 5aaa, do u? CC is in same boat as OR, the gap and Lynn camp contracts are up. I heard there trying to get Scott back on schedule and call Bell county ky, and middlesboro, ky. Gonna be tough on travel either way. 10 mile trips are win win for everyone. Oh well.

Its just for two years and im sure AC will be back in 5A. I do think AC, CC, OR, Clinton, should all play each other all them  games are huge money makers. But what I hear it is tough for good teams to find anyone to play. If AC played Oak Ridge and Campbell county and Greenville look how tough their schedule would be.

oh my, did I catch u saying CC would be tough? Man, I'm screen shot ting this post. Space gave CC a solid! Did you guys see this? We are relevant!! Thanks space.

oh my, did I catch u saying CC would be tough? Man, I'm screen shot ting this post. Space gave CC a solid! Did you guys see this? We are relevant!! Thanks space.

Well I wouldnt put that much in to it...lol If AC was in 5A with you all this year. I would think it would play out like this: OR #1 AC or Farragutt#2,#3, CC 4th. Just think in two years they should be some great games between AC and CC and OR If AC moves back up to 5A.

Mav, OR wanted to play and there were dates that worked.  AC declined to play us.  Gaddis was shocked and po'd about it.

That is what I heard too about two dates that worked for Oark Ridge but for some reason AC didn't like those dates.  I agree that I would much rather play Oak Ridge than Greeneville because of the county rivalry and the gate.