RD 2: Milan vs Camden

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Yea, rumble on the river. Ya'll might be the greatest football town on earth, but our boys ain't scared. Bring on that Milan wood show big purple! Just don't stop in Huntingdon on the way over, they might get scared you've come to beat them in basketball too.

Lol..... Love it when other people bust on the Mustanks for me!!!

The only good thing about having to play Milan is that Camden is at home. There's nothing else pretty about having to play Milan in the playoffs - ever. But I guarantee W. Blow will have his team ready to play. Should be a great game. 

The football players disagree. They all seemed to relish the opportunity that's before them when i informed them who they were playing.

If we are fortunate enough to win i am going to show you what a fire works show looks like...them bottle rockets ya pop off in Milan are just enough to annoy people :P

Edited by Beagle

I've been a Camden fan since 1971 and I can only remember beating Milan two, maybe three times. I can't count how many times Milan has beaten us - probably around 20. You do the math. Our boys better be ready, and have some extra energy food for halftime. 

Edited by @38320