RD 2: Milan vs Camden

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Thanks Noah and I dont think the Camden S.Gibson game is off for next year but I am not sure. We have 4 open dates but I think you guys only have 2

We have 3 non region games. At my guess it could be TCA, USJ, Northside, Crockett, or Camden (maybe a new team like Peabody). I don't know how the coaches will plan it. I like playing Camden, good and classy players and fans.

I believe you have this completely backwards... Hickman is no where near as talented as Crockett and Milan is much better than they were when they played Crockett.

I think it is pretty obvious who this is. Look at all the capital letters and exclamation points. Who else has been obsessed with Milan all season and posted the same exact way?? Pretty obvious.

Looks like Milan is on their way. I hope they go on and win out for Coach Morris. Heard it was a great first half but I was in Adamsville with my RiverRats. I knew things were going bad for Camden when I couldn't get a score out of there.

they played really well during the first half. Got punched in the mouth out the gate and fought back. But the snow ball started going down hill in the second half and couldn't be stopped.

Camden is simply cursed against Milan. Milan will hammer an average at best Hickman Co. team next week. Camden led Hickman 27-0 at the end of the first quarter when the two teams played. Milan simply just reloads every year.

It won't matter who wins next week because neither Hickman or Milan can beat CPA