Let's talk about CPA

LCFootballFanatic

Might as well bring CPA back to a Middle Tn district. We wasnt complaining when we played them. If there recuiting in FB then there not recuiting hard enough. They still dont have a gold ball. Basketball thats a toss up lol. I want to know why kids seem to be tranfering out of the basketball program to bigger basketball schools...

CPA is in a middle TN district....where do you think Giles Co., Marshall Co., Franklin, and Spring Hill are? No one in their district is complaining about them. 

saw cpa play Milan this year. they have gotten bigger and stronger and have made big investment in their football program. I honestly think they beat Alcoa this year. if nothing else will be a heckuva game

I agree...CPA which is a private school that had a heck of a recruiting run the last few years and  might give Alcoa...a public recruiting school that has an unfair advantage vs other public schools a game in the BC/BS game this year...and CPA has...what 9-10 assistant coaches where most 3A school have 3-4....Milan has to play with what gets off that yellow bus...Alcoa and CPA...naaaa

Edited by cofo

I agree...CPA which is a private school that had a heck of a recruiting run the last few years and  might give Alcoa...a public recruiting school that has an unfair advantage vs other public schools a game in the BC/BS game this year

+1

Agreed, but remember neither of them recruit atheletes, they "attract" atheletes. Let's be politically correct!

I agree...CPA which is a private school that had a heck of a recruiting run the last few years and  might give Alcoa...a public recruiting school that has an unfair advantage vs other public schools a game in the BC/BS game this year...and CPA has...what 9-10 assistant coaches where most 3A school have 3-4....Milan has to play with what gets off that yellow bus...Alcoa and CPA...naaaa

Keep begging, bruh.

Milan has OOZ players too.

The policy is in the handbook that I have presented in this forum before.....

And no, Alcoa still walks the dog this year and next.

Maybe another team can plan for a gold ball in 2016....but maybe not.

Go Alcoee.

Amen.

CPA is in a middle TN district....where do you think Giles Co., Marshall Co., Franklin, and Spring Hill are? No one in their district is complaining about them.

Im sorry i meant Nashville with PC,Lipscomb, Maplewood etc. I still dont know why they left when it seem like Dis10 was giving them a run for there money but hey if yall not complaining why is this post up for lol. Edited by FBfan26