3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working out the bugs in the new offense?

They Are at the field a lot don't get to attend any practices due to work. I've talked to a few of the boys and they seem to be enjoying the new offense. And have had several new kids come out. Not sure of the quality but the quantity is increasing

They Are at the field a lot don't get to attend any practices due to work. I've talked to a few of the boys and they seem to be enjoying the new offense. And have had several new kids come out. Not sure of the quality but the quantity is increasing

quantity needed when increasing to 60+ play a game spread system from a 40 play huddle and run veer.

Heard Dekalb had a good day in Cookeville, Won 4 and tied 2, Franklin county and White County we tied. Beat Moore, Goodpasture, Watertown, and one other team. I did not attend, Just passing along the information I was told.

Heard YI won all six. Clay, Goodpasture (varsity&jv), Jackson, and the dad I talked to couldn't remember the other two teams. Said the O looked good and the D looked improved from the spring game. Maybe I'll get to attend Saturday's 7 on 7. Not sure yet it's a long drive for sure.