3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County's Holder will run wild on his old team plus Gville does not have anyone who can catch King.... just ask Macon! SC by 28. I predict York will beat WC in a close one. I still say Cookeville rolls LA.....Uncle Jimmy always has their number.

well Uncle Jimmy got out coached much of last friday....won't happen again I agree.

Smith County's Holder will run wild on his old team plus Gville does not have anyone who can catch King.... just ask Macon! SC by 28. I predict York will beat WC in a close one. I still say Cookeville rolls LA.....Uncle Jimmy always has their number. 

Holder will have a good game, but look for the playbook to open more. Too many good backs in the fold to not use more. After three or four games SC will be hard to defense. King would make a fantastic running back, but with Holder, you would lose the receiving strength if you moved King. Defenses do not need to be on an island with King.

well Uncle Jimmy got out coached much of last friday....won't happen again I agree.

Really.  It isn't always about coaching.  From about 6 minutes in the second quarter it was 34-6 CHS.  They were knocking on the door again as time ran out.  Could have punched one in if Uncle Jimmy wasn't running out the clock.  I agree that the U came ready, and CHS did not.  If not for a few things, then it would have been a totally different game.  (Dropped passes=2, personal fouls=2)  That is probably 2/3 more scores.  Not taking anything away from the U and their performance. QB is good,  good schemes, and good supporting cast.  Could make some noise until they get to the big boys of 3A.  

I would say that CHS improves some from week 1 to week 2. 

Upperman over Monterey 28-7, Stone over DeKalb 28-21, Smith over Gordonsville 21-14, Sequatchie over Whitwell 21-14, White over York 24-21

Keeping scores close  aren't you Hoss? I Know very little about Seq. or Whitwell. I was expecting much more out of York. YorkDaddy is going to have to fill us in on what occurred. I think DC will beat Stone. I look for a larger point spread between SC and G'ville. I hope the kid with the broken thumb can cast up and play. On the opening play we lost our center, ankle, and did not return. Questionable for this week. This time last year we already had more than 1/2 our starters injured. Good luck to all teams and try to keep injuries down. 

Really. It isn't always about coaching. From about 6 minutes in the second quarter it was 34-6 CHS. They were knocking on the door again as time ran out. Could have punched one in if Uncle Jimmy wasn't running out the clock. I agree that the U came ready, and CHS did not. If not for a few things, then it would have been a totally different game. (Dropped passes=2, personal fouls=2) That is probably 2/3 more scores. Not taking anything away from the U and their performance. QB is good, good schemes, and good supporting cast. Could make some noise until they get to the big boys of 3A.

I would say that CHS improves some from week 1 to week 2.

UH did score in the second half and had it inside the 10 two more times in the second half but came up short. So even the effort in the second half on D was not up to par for the region CHS is in. UH had like 460 yards, 200 in the second half. No excuses, CHS has way to much talent for what happened Friday. If UH scores when inside the 10 twice, doesn't get greedy before the half and runs out the clock preventing the CHS score, or #5 dosent get hurt...they win. Bottom line, UH didn't adjust well when #5 went out. Much harder for 3a schools to replace key starters than 6a schools.

Keeping scores close aren't you Hoss? I Know very little about Seq. or Whitwell. I was expecting much more out of York. YorkDaddy is going to have to fill us in on what occurred. I look for a larger point spread between SC and G'ville. I hope the kid with the broken thumb can cast up and play. On the opening play we lost our center, ankle, and did not return. Questionable for this week. This time last year we already had more than 1/2 our starters injured. Good luck to all teams and try to keep injuries down.

Yorks offenses moved the ball well like you'd expect. Then would shoot themself in the foot. Defensively they looked terrible.