3a region 4 2015

Region rankings week 5 edition

1. Squatchie- still looks like the team to beat with a solid offense and defense

2. Smith Co.- good showing against Squatch and a win against Livingston moves them up in this weeks edition.

3. Upperman- has played a tough schedule so far and at times looked unstoppable on offense but sloppy play hinders them big time.

4. Dékalb co- could see them winning some teams ranked above if they can find a more balanced game and a healthy Jennings.

5. York- have shown improvement throughout the season and could upset some teams.

6.Grundy- Playing Watertown close has brought some confidence to the fans and hopefully the team. Could play Upperman closer than expected with my Bees sloppy play.

7.Cannon- I got nothing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region rankings week 5 edition

1. Squatchie- still looks like the team to beat with a solid offense and defense

2. Smith Co.- good showing against Squatch and a win against Livingston moves them up in this weeks edition.

3. Upperman- has played a tough schedule so far and at times looked unstoppable on offense but sloppy play hinders them big time.

4. Dékalb co- could see them winning some teams ranked above if they can find a more balanced game and a healthy Jennings.

5. York- have shown improvement throughout the season and could upset some teams.

6.Grundy- Playing Watertown close has brought some confidence to the fans and hopefully the team. Could play Upperman closer than expected with my Bees sloppy play.

7.Cannon- I got nothing

very good order, cant argue with it at all.