Wk 3 of the Playoffs: Rhea County at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

weak schedule, but they've won those games. None of those games outside of Cookeville was close. They beat a darn good ooltewah team easily. The only teams with winning records on oak ridge's schedule are district teams, so it's not like they've played a difficult schedule either. I don't think either teams schedule will have any barring on the outcome of this game.

They beat Soddy by 10 @ home. Not saying the schedule will make a difference, but just pointing that out. That's a close game Edited by SweetScience

SIR YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. OUR QB HAD AN OFF NIGHT . DIDN'T SEE DOUST RUN OVER ANY BODY. THE QB HAD AMPLE TIME TO THROW THE BALL BUT MISSED OPEN RECEIVERS. WE MADE RHEA LOOK GOOD. ENJOY

Daoust does run over guys but didn't have to because York, Bice and our pulling guards were pan caking your defense all night.

The age old excuse of "our guy didn't show up" never ceases to amaze me. Our defense did confuse your QB and we did hit him several times. He did have a bad night, but because our defense had a good night.

This defense had its secondary issues earlier in the season, but is coming together at the right time. And everyone please keep under estimating Rhea's team speed, let the teams we play find out when we hit the field.

Edited by SFW

looking forward to this one. I expect the OR D to be tough and make it harder for us, but teams have stacked the box all year. I think we will still put up rushing yards and points.

If our defense continues playing the way they have in the first two playoff games I think we get the win. Should be a good one, no pretenders at this point in the playoffs.

Daoust does run over guys but didn't have to because York, Bice and our pulling guards were pan caking your defense all night.

The age old excuse of "our guy didn't show up" never ceases to amaze me. Our defense did confuse your QB and we did hit him several times. He did have a bad night, but because our defense had a good night.

This defense had its secondary issues earlier in the season, but is coming together at the right time. And everyone please keep under estimating Rhea's team speed, let the teams we play find out when we hit the field.

Don't think any OR fans are underestimating Rhea County or their team speed. They had plenty of speed on that clip one of the Rhea posters put on here last night.