Wk 3 of the Playoffs: Rhea County at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

I'm sure everybody will pick Rhea after what they did to Ooltewah. Commence Rhea County being world beaters. Honestly I would rather us go up against a pound it team like Rhea than I would've liked for us to go up against a team like Ooltewah. Not sure what happened to the Owls tonight, but it sounds like it was just one of those nights for them where everything goes wrong. Not sure who I am going to pick in this game yet. Need to wait a few days. Common opponents Rhea beat Soddy 47-37 we beat Soddy 53-28. Not saying that means anything, but just a little something to go by. I know one thing. If we don't play better on offense we will lose. First time I can remember us playing Rhea County since 1994 when I was actually on the team. I remember they had a real big bruising RB, but we beat them 14-7 in a very hard fought game if I remember correctly. The two teams will be playing for the 7th time with OR having a 6-0 lead. Look forward to chatting with the Rhea County fans. It will be a first. Best wishes to them.