Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Dresden a defense looks very mean , you could see some places where we are young The offense looks alright still needs alittle works along the offensive line , keep Rico Taylor in your prayers he broke his wrists earlier This week in practice also hunter Walter tore a ligament in his knee hope for a speedy recovery for these young men .

Dresden a defense looks very mean , you could see some places where we are young The offense looks alright still needs alittle works along the offensive line , keep Rico Taylor in your prayers he broke his wrists earlier This week in practice also hunter Walter tore a ligament in his knee hope for a speedy recovery for these young men .

That sucks for both young men. Prayers for both.

Hey Hevy and Dresden fans, hope to meet you at UT Martin next Thursday. TCA plays Dresden at 4:00 I believe. We just started practice yesterday. New QB and lots of other new players. We graduated 12 Seniors and 9 of them played a lot. I dont suspect we will fare very well next Thursday. We have to get a lot more experience under our belt. We lost our DC last Wed and our OC on Friday. We are basically down to our head coach. We are in the process of trying to hire more but they won't be here before Spring practice is over. It may be real ugly next Thursday! At least we get to play on a nice field! Hope to see you guys there.

Hey Hevy and Dresden fans, hope to meet you at UT Martin next Thursday. TCA plays Dresden at 4:00 I believe. We just started practice yesterday. New QB and lots of other new players. We graduated 12 Seniors and 9 of them played a lot. I dont suspect we will fare very well next Thursday. We have to get a lot more experience under our belt. We lost our DC last Wed and our OC on Friday. We are basically down to our head coach. We are in the process of trying to hire more but they won't be here before Spring practice is over. It may be real ugly next Thursday! At least we get to play on a nice field! Hope to see you guys there.

OUCH! Looks like your administration has their hands full. Best of luck in the coach hunt!

Take good notes and post on here cause I won't be there next week. I'll be stuck looking over the ocean with a umbrella drink in hand. Who am I kidding I don't like umbrella drinks. You still have Goldsmith and he is a handful. Be interesting to see how our D does against him

Take good notes and post on here cause I won't be there next week. I'll be stuck looking over the ocean with a umbrella drink in hand. Who am I kidding I don't like umbrella drinks. You still have Goldsmith and he is a handful. Be interesting to see how our D does against him

We still have our best playmakers other than Akin but the problem is that we don't have any coaches! Our head coach is one of the best in the business but he can't do it all. Our new QB doesn't even know the plays. We have our best receiver back and some other real good receivers. We will be fine in the Fall but just won't be ready in the Spring. Don't get too much sun! What part of Florida do you live in?

We still have our best playmakers other than Akin but the problem is that we don't have any coaches! Our head coach is one of the best in the business but he can't do it all. Our new QB doesn't even know the plays. We have our best receiver back and some other real good receivers. We will be fine in the Fall but just won't be ready in the Spring. Don't get too much sun! What part of Florida do you live in?

I'm in south central Fl. Vero Beach to be exact. I'll never go back to the gulf side, this is considered "old Florida' by the locals. Not as much of a tourist trap but gets invaded with snowbirds in the winter. Take the good with the bad I guess. If you like golf, sun and the beach this is heaven. Football isn't bad either but the schools around here are huge so it's like like the 1 or 2A games I'm used to.

I'm in south central Fl. Vero Beach to be exact. I'll never go back to the gulf side, this is considered "old Florida' by the locals. Not as much of a tourist trap but gets invaded with snowbirds in the winter. Take the good with the bad I guess. If you like golf, sun and the beach this is heaven. Football isn't bad either but the schools around here are huge so it's like like the 1 or 2A games I'm used to.

have fun...where did your oc and dc go

Will Winn play tommorrow for Dresden? I didn't know if he had moved back and enrolled yet or not. If he plays it will be a real challenge for TCA. Wingman, TCA lost their OC and DC. OC went to St Georges as OC and DC went to Rossville Christian as Head Coach. OC was best OC in the state, hands down. You will see him on TV someday in a big time college program. TCA had the most productive offense in West Tenn the last 3 years and he was a big reason. We had players as well but his schemes were genius.

Will Winn play tommorrow for Dresden? I didn't know if he had moved back and enrolled yet or not. If he plays it will be a real challenge for TCA. Wingman, TCA lost their OC and DC. OC went to St Georges as OC and DC went to Rossville Christian as Head Coach. OC was best OC in the state, hands down. You will see him on TV someday in a big time college program. TCA had the most productive offense in West Tenn the last 3 years and he was a big reason. We had players as well but his schemes were genius.

Winn wont be playing in this scrimmage. They haven't officially moved back to Dresden. The kids are finishing the school year in Memphis. I'll be glad when coach Rang has his coaches lined up so the kids can get some consistency. Is coach Evans, Killibrew and Hewitt still on staff? I was hearing Evans was done and Killibrew is the softball coach so I'm not sure if this is accurate info or not. Hewitt is vice principle so I'm not sure if he is planning on helping or not.