Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

I'm still thinking next year will be a deeper run than this year. We should have skill players everywhere but I'm worried about overall team speed. UC and Trenton will have speed all over the field. Watching the TCA scrimmage it looks to me like Williams and A Thomas are the fastest kids for us. Quincy can make people miss but doesn't have break away speed. Yates looks like a Dresden runner from the past four or five years, straight ahead with pretty good power. This should be a good to great year for us. IMO

I don't know how much team speed they will have but I do know they are going to throw it all over the place.  They will have several guys to throw it to and they all have decent speed and can catch it.  The pass can be very hard to defend in high school football when you can throw it and catch it.  I know hog and yso are freaking out with this post but I think Dresden football is going to be really exciting next year.  I think they will be able to score with anybody.  If the defense is as good as some people think this could be a great year.

I don't know how much team speed they will have but I do know they are going to throw it all over the place.  They will have several guys to throw it to and they all have decent speed and can catch it.  The pass can be very hard to defend in high school football when you can throw it and catch it.  I know hog and yso are freaking out with this post but I think Dresden football is going to be really exciting next year.  I think they will be able to score with anybody.  If the defense is as good as some people think this could be a great year.

I'm not freaking out over this post, I do know the passing attack will only make Dresden better. But I also know the passing game can make for a easy pick six. Dresser has played with these kids since peewee ball so I doubt it takes him long to get back into the grove. From what I've seen on Hudl coach Rang isn't afraid of airing it out so this season should be exciting. As bad as I hate to say it I do like a UC or Huntingdon type of football game. 3 yards and a cloud of dust but we aren't built for that.

I'm not freaking out over this post, I do know the passing attack will only make Dresden better. But I also know the passing game can make for a easy pick six. Dresser has played with these kids since peewee ball so I doubt it takes him long to get back into the grove. From what I've seen on Hudl coach Rang isn't afraid of airing it out so this season should be exciting. As bad as I hate to say it I do like a UC or Huntingdon type of football game. 3 yards and a cloud of dust but we aren't built for that.

3 yards and a cloud of dust has had UC and Huntingdon coming up on the winning side for a better percenage against your Lions.  I think it is something like 26 years now since Dresden has come up on with a win against the Mustangs.  I know they have not played every year but 26 years is a long time to get a W.

Dresden needs to worry about Trenten and UC  before even worring about the Mustangs.  Mustangs has Wayne Co and NCS to think about. 

3 yards and a cloud of dust has had UC and Huntingdon coming up on the winning side for a better percenage against your Lions. I think it is something like 26 years now since Dresden has come up on with a win against the Mustangs. I know they have not played every year but 26 years is a long time to get a W.

Dresden needs to worry about Trenten and UC before even worring about the Mustangs. Mustangs has Wayne Co and NCS to think about.

He said he liked Huntingdon's style of play not that he was worried about the mustangs. Go troll on another topic or better yet take a reading comprehension class.

3 yards and a cloud of dust has had UC and Huntingdon coming up on the winning side for a better percenage against your Lions.  I think it is something like 26 years now since Dresden has come up on with a win against the Mustangs.  I know they have not played every year but 26 years is a long time to get a W.

Dresden needs to worry about Trenten and UC  before even worring about the Mustangs.  Mustangs has Wayne Co and NCS to think about. 

Thanks Lionsupport. Even when you try and complement Huntingdon on the program they have to come back as ####es. After what Trenton did to them last year, obviously Trenton would be more of a worry than the Mustangs. In case 34me needs to study my post again. I LIKE THE STYLE OF FOOTBALL HUNTINGDON AND UC PLAY!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611
:( I missed both of our scrimmages. Didn't know about them. Heard we did good overall. Wonder if we have more? Or when 7 on 7 starts? ... btw, our "old timers" and our current 3 coaches who played were BEASTS in the alumni game vs Westview. They showing their players how it's done. Methinks their effort in alumni game will win respect from players. Should be an amazing year. GO LIONS! (Thanks TCAIntense for stealing my thunder in beating me to punch in predicting Gold Ball for Dresden. I getting slack in my old age!)

Dresden will win 1A next year. They will compete heavily this year. I will take credit for the first to predict a Gold Ball when they bring it back to West Tn next year. Defense will be the key. They will have the offense the next two years.

You won't have to bring it back, it will already be here.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Not just fan talking here, but I see Region 7 earning many Gold Balls in coming years. Hope Dresden has it's share too. But good gosh, we already playing the top teams in state when we play each other in this region, so come playoffs our top teams should be ready for whoever they face down the road. Glad there are no off weeks for anyone. I like that part of new system.