Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Not just fan talking here, but I see Region 7 earning many Gold Balls in coming years. Hope Dresden has it's share too. But good gosh, we already playing the top teams in state when we play each other in this region, so come playoffs our top teams should be ready for whoever they face down the road. Glad there are no off weeks for anyone. I like that part of new system.

What do you mean by no off week? Dresden's by week/off week is October 9th.

Guest hevyrevy1611

What do you mean by no off week? Dresden's by week/off week is October 9th.

hehe.. reread my post. "Come playoff time... glad no bye week". Yes everyone still has an off week during season, but no more byes in playoffs. This is good I think.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Dresden's schedule is now up.. Peabody and Union City back to back, with bye week in between. Region 7 will be a gauntlet! Top four imho will be Dresden, UC, Peabody and Lake County (not necessarily in that order). And I also predict all of Reg 7 will sweep Reg.8's top four in playoff's, setting up some awesome, exciting rematches! NOW is the time champions are made, in off season. Attitude and work ethic trumps natural talent, but when you have them all, rhut rhow.. look out, steamrolling time! Just study all the finalist's, they'll tell you how they got that gold and silver. Gonna be an EXCITING year! 

Dresden's schedule is now up.. Peabody and Union City back to back, with bye week in between. Region 7 will be a gauntlet! Top four imho will be Dresden, UC, Peabody and Lake County (not necessarily in that order). And I also predict all of Reg 7 will sweep Reg.8's top four in playoff's, setting up some awesome, exciting rematches! NOW is the time champions are made, in off season. Attitude and work ethic trumps natural talent, but when you have them all, rhut rhow.. look out, steamrolling time! Just study all the finalist's, they'll tell you how they got that gold and silver. Gonna be an EXCITING year! 

I agree.I think that will be the top 4.