Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Me too.....we need a test before Huntingdon comes to town...

Yes we do and a major one at that. The Scotts Hill did alot for this team IMO. I dont want another one that close but Itd be nice to play another competitive team. Not being cocky but Idk if the Irish can keep it close for more than 2 qtrs. They have no passing game in case they do get down by a few scores. They will tell you that they run it and run it right at ya!

They do got the most players of any team we will face besides maybe Huntingdon though. They have right @ 50. They are the biggest school we will face too @ 399 kids. They are oh so close to being 2A.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Yes we do and a major one at that. The Scotts Hill did alot for this team IMO. I dont want another one that close but Itd be nice to play another competitive team. Not being cocky but Idk if the Irish can keep it close for more than 2 qtrs. They have no passing game in case they do get down by a few scores. They will tell you that they run it and run it right at ya!

They do got the most players of any team we will face besides maybe Huntingdon though. They have right @ 50. They are the biggest school we will face too @ 399 kids. They are oh so close to being 2A.

Sounds like their off plays right into the teeth of WC def...did not know they were that big of a school.

Sounds like their off plays right into the teeth of WC def...did not know they were that big of a school.

Yeah it sure does. Im going to look around to see just how much they have actually thrown the ball this season. And yeah actually they are the biggest school currently in 1A (tied with B.T. Washington HS in Memphis). They have been a 2A school prior to this season I believe.

Let me throw this one at ya ...u may answer it when u give the def stats later.......what is our def giving up per game run and pass and per att..

Yeah ill try to post the leaders in tackles, fumbles, sacks etc later tonight if not I will tomorrow when I got more time...but to answr your question.

Yards given up per game:

177.8 yards

103 yds Rushing/ 75 yds Passing

Teams have averaged:

3.99 yards per rush

11.4 yards per completed pass

Keep in mind Teams have thrown more INcompletions than they have completions.

And to answer your question we are right around 220 across the line. We also have some fantastic athletes across that O & D lines. And 1 great thing we have is ALOT of depth on both lines also. Looking at yalls tape vs Cwood I believe yall are bigger than us up front, albeit not by a whole lot though. So it might well be an advantage for H'don. I think our passing game can counter and offset that though.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2