Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Theyre looking better each week to me but still got to keep working. The defensive line is just mean with Lucas Ray and Joe Birchette at tackles!

Yeah our D line will be insanely good...probably the most athletic D line that ive ever seen at WC.

DEs Horton/Ruddle

DTz Birchette/Ray

Holy crap what a mean n athletic bunch that is. And r Secondary is no slouch either with an abundance of talent esp at the 2 safety spots.

Only 5 days left boys!!!!

GO 'CATS!!

That pretty much sums it up. Coach Rice is riding the line really hard and I believe it will pay off big after they get a couple games under their belt.

Thanks for the article 33 and i agree 89 that the line will start to really gel after a few games and once that happens look out!! This team has so much talent its borderline unfair for the rest of 1A!

Unfair????dont think so. They're some really good teams in the west and on our schedule. We going to have to get better to get deep in playoffs.

Lol easy there now....It was a tad bit of sarcasm. I know how good Huntingdon, Peabody, UC and Nash Christian are trust me. But if a man cant hype his hometown team up them whats the point of life????

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Huntingdon, has lost one game of middle school football in last five years. Record like 30-1, so lot of talent in hhs next 4 years.

Huntingdon is one of those schools that are better some years than other but are always good and has a great pool of talent year in and year out. This freshman class here is the last class for a few years that has lots of talent at several different positions. There's talent coming behind them but the classes just ain't as deep with it, especially size wise.