WHITEHAVEN vs ARLINGTON

lasal2000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the Houston game, you may be on to something there.

Houston kids went from celebrating what they thought was a win to complete shock. I know they didn't get any sleep that night. Gotta wonder if it was the same crew you talked about earlier in the year kwc.

As a fan a loss like that is gut wrenching. Hard to digest. So I can only imagine what that must feel like for a player. In 2011 we (Smyrna) played Olive Branch. Everyone had OB in a blowout. We were ahead with 6-7 seconds on the clock. OB had the ball on approx the 17-18 yard line. OB's QB threw one of the prettiest passes to the corner of the endzone and their WR made an impossible laid out catch keeping BOTH feet in-bounds. We went from an extreme high to rock bottom. All six of our losses that year were on the last possession or in OT.

Appreciate it... I live for the trash talk and "bulletin board material"

With that said, If Da Haven plays a clean game Offensively and a Disciplined, Hard hittin' game defensively while making 80%+ of the PATs/Short Field Goals we should pull away and win.

I'll be in the Stands Friday Night!!! Leggo

I will be there as well, hopefully we are competitive. Good luck. Edited by JamieWiley

We gone have to be physical bottom line.... get pressure on QB and play good physical D... they been known to be pretty balanced in their attack so we can't give up the big plays or turn the ball over

Agreed. We have to play smart and not be so aggressive that we run right past the screens either.

They like to use the TE alot. I remember when they had QB reed, he was the real deal. He hurtb with those crossing routes, and outs to the TE but we made plays and put alot of pressure on him. We must do the same Friday nite

Their TE was the Prospect that season. He was the Second best TE in the area behind Cam Clear. They should have thrown him more Jump Balls