2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

Getting better but still a long way to go.

YOU NEED TO GO TO SANDBAGGERS ANONYMOUS FOOSE....

THE BLUERAIDERZ WILL BE RIGHT IN THE MIX...THEY PICKN YOU 3RD WITH A BUNCH OF YOUNG TALENT AND A NEW COACH??? GET REAL RAIDERZ.....THEY DIDN;T GET TO PLAY RHEA IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR......YOU THINK THEY WORRIED??? THEY GOT THE COACH THAT BEAT RHEA..AIN'T GOTTA CALL BENNY IN TO STOP THAT WINGT.....MAYBE I WILL GIVE BENNY A CALL LOL...#LOP

How is Cleveland's offense coming along?

THEY WILL BE JUST FINE GOV91....THE BUTTAFINGERZ ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM....YOU CAUGHT DEM EARLY....THEY A DANGEROUS TEAM AND CAN DO MORE WITH LESS....

YOU LUCKY YOU DIDN;T CATCH EM WITH DEM 2K SIGNAL CALLERS...THE MAN THAT DIDN'T CARE WHO THEY HAD AND HIS TEAM WOULD MERCY RULE THEM TWICE IN ONE SEASON  IS NOW THE HEAD COACH....#LOP

YOU NEED TO GO TO SANDBAGGERS ANONYMOUS FOOSE....

THE BLUERAIDERZ WILL BE RIGHT IN THE MIX...THEY PICKN YOU 3RD WITH A BUNCH OF YOUNG TALENT AND A NEW COACH??? GET REAL RAIDERZ.....THEY DIDN;T GET TO PLAY RHEA IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR......YOU THINK THEY WORRIED??? THEY GOT THE COACH THAT BEAT RHEA..AIN'T GOTTA CALL BENNY IN TO STOP THAT WINGT.....MAYBE I WILL GIVE BENNY A CALL LOL...#LOP

That's because the rest of the district will be weak.

I THINK GOV GOT ENOUGH BELIEF TO AT LEAST GO .500 THIS SEASON AND UPSET A TOP TEAM..NOT MARIVIL THOUGH...#LOP

Passive,

The past few years we have had the offense but our defense has been about as reliable as the government. Lmao.... Now Shadowens has brought defense back to the building and we are going places. #Lop