2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR GOV,,,THE OWLS ARE ALWAYS A PLAYOFF TEAM...BUT IT;S TIME TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL...#LOP

When we scrimmaged Cleveland the scrimmage was only supposed to last an hour or so but it went on for about 2. Why? A little birdy that was on the field told me that Cummings kept asking to extend the scrimmage. I think I know why be was doing this.... He had been undefeated against WB and couldn't accept losing to the Govs, even in a scrimmage. Maybe I'm wrong about that but I doubt it. And I guarantee ya if you asked Cummings he would say this WB team is much better than any he coached against when he was at West. Edited by Governors91

When we scrimmaged Cleveland the scrimmage was only supposed to last an hour or so but it went on for about 2. Why? A little birdy that was on the field told me that Cummings kept asking to extend the scrimmage. I think I know why be was doing this.... He had been undefeated against WB and couldn't accept losing to the Govs, even in a scrimmage. Maybe I'm wrong about that but I doubt it. And I guarantee ya if you asked Cummings he would say this WB team is much better than any he coached against when he was at West.

probably because cleveland has limited scrimmages and no jamboree for the next two years.

Explain it away however you wish but it was very obvious that he wasn't very happy with the way the scrimmage was going.

I really hope WB gets to at least 5-5 this year for your sake along with your alter ego. I'm thinking Ooltewah is going to give you both a reality check real soon.

I really hope WB gets to at least 5-5 this year for your sake along with your alter ego. I'm thinking Ooltewah is going to give you both a reality check real soon.

I look forward to scrimmaging Ooltewah because they will serve as a measuring stick for how far we have come and how far we still have to go to be where we want to be. I have already explained to you why I was excited about our performance in the spring scrimmage and I will do it again. I don't give a crap how bad you or anyone else thinks Cleveland is nor do I care that they were installing a new offense. I care that my team looked dam good on defense when they haven't played good defense in years. And that's regardless of how good or bad the team we were playing was or what kind of Offense they were running! Our defense has been MIA!!!! But so far it looks like Shad has found the defense. Thats why I'm excited. Get it?

I look forward to scrimmaging Ooltewah because they will serve as a measuring stick for how far we have come and how far we still have to go to be where we want to be. I have already explained to you why I was excited about our performance in the spring scrimmage and I will do it again. I don't give a crap how bad you or anyone else thinks Cleveland is nor do I care that they were installing a new offense. I care that my team looked dam good on defense when they haven't played good defense in years. And that's regardless of how good or bad the team we were playing was or what kind of Offense they were running! Our defense has been MIA!!!! But so far it looks like Shad has found the defense. Thats why I'm excited. Get it?

No.... But I am done with this. Good luck this season. Try and stay out of the weeds.

probably didn't see what he wanted to see from his team. Doubt it had anything to do with "losing" a scrimmage

You obviously don't know Cummings too well. We are talking about a man who called Mark Packer last year to ask him to put the West/Maryville game on TV. We are also talking about a man that took Fulton off the schedule because he didn't think he could win. The point is the man only does something when he thinks he can win. I guarantee you when he agreed to scrimmage WB he thought WB would be a good cupcake to test Cleveland's new offense out on and when things weren't going according to plan he freaked out.You have to remember that Knox West scored 70 points on us last year. Furthermore he was undefeated against WB at West. So yes the man was p*ssed that he got bested by WB. I don't doubt the other things you brought up played a part but I think the biggest part of it was the fact that WB got the better of his team. Edited by Governors91