2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

You obviously don't know Cummings too well. We are talking about a man who called Mark Packer last year to ask him to put the West/Maryville game on TV. We are also talking about a man that took Fulton off the schedule because he didn't think he could beat them. The point is the man only schedules teams he can beat. I guarantee you when he agreed to scrimmage WB he thought WB would be a good cupcake to test Cleveland's new offense out on and when things weren't going according to plan he freaked out.You have to remember that Knox West scored 70 points on us last year. Furthermore be was undefeated against WB at West. So yes the man was p*ssed that he got bested by WB. I don't doubt the other things you brought up played a part but I think the biggest part of it was the fact that WB got the better of his team.

Two things..... While I have given Cummings crap for not playing us.. They did beat us 3 of the last 4 I believe. At my age I might be wrong. There were plenty of teams in K-Town that didn't want to schedule us, therefore Knox County instituted what I like to call the Fulton lottery.

Secondly, are you absolutely sure Cummings begged Packer to put Maryville-West on TV? I will just say this, you might want to check "your little birdie's source(s) on that one.

Two things..... While I have given Cummings crap for not playing us.. They did beat us 3 of the last 4 I believe. At my age I might be wrong. There were plenty of teams in K-Town that didn't want to schedule us, therefore Knox County instituted what I like to call the Fulton lottery.

Secondly, are you absolutely sure Cummings begged Packer to put Maryville-West on TV? I will just say this, you might want to check "your little birdie's source(s) on that one.

Mark Packer said it on TV! Lmao... How did you miss that?

LOL!! Packer says quite a bit on TV. Again, you might wanna ask around and find out how much Cummings enjoys TV games. I wonder what his record is on TV anyway?

Before the game Packer stated that Cummings had called him over the summer and "personally" asked him to put the Maryville/West game on TV. Packer then remarked "you know he must like his chances this year if he wanted this game on TV". The point is Cummings has an ego. He is the only coach I know of that leads his teams in taunting the opposing team during warm-ups. He did it at West and he is doing it at Cleveland now. Edited by Governors91

Anyways,looks like cleveland could be starting 8 sophomores and 2 freshman, only 14 seniors on roster.

Yep, saw that coming with the huge graduating class of '15. Mixed blessing, all those injuries last year. Lots of younger kids got experience and confidence.

The new veer offense may look a little choppy at first, but this may be one of the fastest Raider teams in a long time.

Defense will keep games close while offense finds an identity and a flow. Gonna be fun to watch, I think.

Yep, saw that coming with the huge graduating class of '15. Mixed blessing, all those injuries last year. Lots of younger kids got experience and confidence.

The new veer offense may look a little choppy at first, but this may be one of the fastest Raider teams in a long time.

Defense will keep games close while offense finds an identity and a flow. Gonna be fun to watch, I think.

can't wait.