2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

#BIGBOYFOOTBALL BUDDIES....

PA HAD A MELTDOWN AFTER THAT WINNABLE LOSS LAST NIGHT AND I KNOW THAT I AM THE LEADER OF THIS REGION ON COACHT(LOL) AND GOT TO SET A BETTER EXAMPLE....

CAN'T WIN EM ALL BUT YAL KNOW PA HATE TO LOSE. I TOOK ALOT OF POSITIVES FROM THAT GAME NOTABLY THAT DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS STILL RAW :hungry: AND STOPPED THE RUN...AND MADE A FEW MISTAKES ON OFFENSE THAT CAN BE CORRECTED......

AFTER READING THE CHATTANOOGAN AND SEEING THE STATS...WE PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME AND AFTER HEARING ONE OF THE LEADERS ON THE TEAM (JERIMIAH JACKSON)SAY HE HAD FUN AND TIME TO MOVE ON BECAUSE THIS GAME DIDN'T COUNT...PA WILL MOVE ON...#LOP 

#BIGBOYFOOTBALL BUDDIES....

PA HAD A MELTDOWN AFTER THAT WINNABLE LOSS LAST NIGHT AND I KNOW THAT I AM THE LEADER OF THIS REGION ON COACHT(LOL) AND GOT TO SET A BETTER EXAMPLE....

CAN'T WIN EM ALL BUT YAL KNOW PA HATE TO LOSE. I TOOK ALOT OF POSITIVES FROM THAT GAME NOTABLY THAT DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS STILL RAW :hungry: AND STOPPED THE RUN...AND MADE A FEW MISTAKES ON OFFENSE THAT CAN BE CORRECTED......

AFTER READING THE CHATTANOOGAN AND SEEING THE STATS...WE PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME AND AFTER HEARING ONE OF THE LEADERS ON THE TEAM (JERIMIAH JACKSON)SAY HE HAD FUN AND TIME TO MOVE ON BECAUSE THIS GAME DIDN'T COUNT...PA WILL MOVE ON...#LOP

who made you the leader? You're just the loudest

NOW...AFTER TAKING MY FOOT OUT OF MY MOUTH...THE ONLY WINNERS IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL LAST NIGHT WAS SODDY DAISY, WHITE COUNTY, AND MCMINN.. 

ALL THE BIG DOGS CAME OUT WITH A FAT L... :ph34r: BUT WE PLAYED SOME STATE RANKED COMPETITION...

THE BLUERAIDERZ WARNED US NOT TO #FEARTHEVEER AS THEY GOT MOLLYWHOPPED BY SEVIER...

RHEA COUNTY DIDN'T DRINK ENOUGH PICKLE JUICE AND  THE SCOREBOARD CAUGHT A  CRAMP  BY THE DEFENSE OF BAYLOR.

AND DEM OWLS COULDN'T POUND IT IN INSIDE THE 10 AND THE WARRIORS WENT BACK TO THE BORO WITH A WIN. 

I DIDN'T HEAR OF ANY REAL INJURIES SO WE LIVE TO PLAY ANOTHER WEEK IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL :mrgreen:

Congrats to McMinn Co., White Co. and Soddy Daisy on getting it done last night.

Didn't go to the game but listened to pieces of it on the radio and watched the highlights on TV and let me say Soddy appeared impressive. Wasn't Red Bank supposed to be pretty good this year?

Owls Defense was solid, may not have won the the game but made a statement and a good showing for a loss.

Mustangs are improved and dangerous on offense.

Eagles got to suck it up put it behind them and play all 4 quarters going forward.

Blue Raiders showed a lot of fight, not a bad defensive performance. Wish I could say I felt bad for their arrogant self righteous pompous fans but I just don't.

Edited by RCfan

Congrats to McMinn Co., White Co. and Soddy Daisy on getting it done last night.

Didn't go to the game but listened to pieces of it on the radio and watched the highlights on TV and let me say Soddy appeared impressive. Wasn't Red Bank supposed to be pretty good this year?

Owls Defense was solid, may not have won the the game but made a statement and a good showing for a loss.

Eagles got to suck it up put it behind them and play all 4 quarters going forward.

Blue Raiders showed a lot of fight, not a bad defensive performance. Wish I could say I felt bad for their arrogant self righteous pompous fans but I just don't.

LOL FROM THE COMMENTS YOU AND BLUERAIDERFAN IT'S NO LOVE LOSS..BY WEEK 5 WE WILL ALL BE BATLE TESTED...I KNOW YOU GUYS GO TO INDIANA AND WE GO TO N CAROLINA TO FACE SOME TOP TEAMS...JUST GETTIN STARTED #LOP

arrogant self righteous....wow. You must be talking about a different fan base. But yea don't feel bad for us, our future is bright. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan