2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

OK BUDDIES LET PA HAVE IT! #LOP

DEM OWLS GOT SHUT OUT 9 TO 5

KUDOS TO MY BUDDY DOUGS DEFENSE WHO HAD A GOOD GAME

MY OFFENSE. ..AND SIGNAL CALLER STRUGGLED TO GET IN THE END ZONE IN THE REDZONE

MY COACHING STAFF HAD SOME BAAD PLAY CALLING PUTTIN THE QB IN A POSITION TO STRUGGLE WHEN ALL WE NEEDED TO DO WAS RUN THE FOOTBALL.

KUDOS TO RIVERDALES QB HE PUT 1 IN THE BREAD BASKET.

I KNW BOTH TEAMS HAD ABOUT 100 YDS IN YELLOW FLAGS.

WE HAD CHANCE AFTER CHANCE TO SCORE BUT FAILED.

WENT FOR IT A COUPLE OF TIMES WHEN WE SHOULD HAVE KICKED A FG.

GOT A LOT OF SPEED OUT THERE BUT NOT UTILIZED UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE .

WE GOT MORE THAN 1 BACK AND DEM COACHES RAN 33 TILL HE WAS GASED.

OUR SPEEDY PLAYMAKER PUT DEM OWLS IN POSITION TO SCORE ONLY NOT TO TOUCH THE BALL IN THE REDZONE BUT PUT THE PLAYMAKER BACK IN TO MAKE AN 80YRD MIRACLE .#SMDH THIS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HAVING TALENT AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.

WE GOT PLAYMAKERS ALL OVER THE FIELD .NO WAY WE SHOULD HAVE LOST.

OUR DEFENSE GAVE UP ONE BIG PLAY . OTHERWISE IT WAS LIGHTS OUT. GOOD DEFENSIVE GAME.NOT GIVING UP...JUST KEEPING IT REAL. THAT'S WHY PA GIVE MY DEFENSE ALL THE CREDIT. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING#LOP #GOOWLS

• Upvote 1

Playing QB in that offense is very tough....add to it.,. your playing a bunch from middle tn that were pretty good,if you are not ready mentally,physically etc....you will lose games like this.Ooltewah will win a lot of games this year and will learn from this.Im not happy about losing this game by know means,but I do have common sense.,......and a pair of eyes.

Playing QB in that offense is very tough....add to it.,. your playing a bunch from middle tn that were pretty good,if you are not ready mentally,physically etc....you will lose games like this.Ooltewah will win a lot of games this year and will learn from this.Im not happy about losing this game by know means,but I do have common sense.,......and a pair of eyes.

Excellent post. I'm just glad we tested ourselves Week 1 to find the holes and strong points of our team. This loss may end up causing more wins than we are used to having when it's all said and done. No need to throw coaches or kids under the bus just yet. Kudos and good luck to Riverdale the rest of the way.

#LOP I CONCUR ....THE WEAKEST LINK CAN'T BE THE FIELD GENERAL...AND THE RUN BLOCKING IN THE REDZONE HAS TO IMPROVE ...AND YOU GOT TO GO TO YOUR PLAYMAKERS IN THE RED ZONE. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE .OOLTEWAH HAVE HAD PLAYS IN THE PAST WERE THEY WILL PUT A PACKAGE OF 100% ANGUS BEEF ON THA GOAL LINE

TO PUNCH THAT BALL IN. KUDOS TO MY O-LINE WHO KEPT PROTECTED THE QB FROM GETTING SACKED. HATS OFF TO THE DEFENSE FOR LIVING IN THE BACKFIELD REAKING HAVOC ON THE SIGNAL CALLER. MY MY QB WAS UNTOUCHED #LOP. BUT WE CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

AND A WIN IS A WIN!!

Excellent post. I'm just glad we tested ourselves Week 1 to find the holes and strong points of our team. This loss may end up causing more wins than we are used to having when it's all said and done. No need to throw coaches or kids under the bus just yet. Kudos and good luck to Riverdale the rest of the way.

RICOLA YOU KNOW PA KEEPS IT REAL. AND THIS TEAM IS TOO TALENTED TO BLOW ANOTHER SEASON ON MISSED OPPORTUNITIES. MY DEFENSE DID A GREAT JOB AND I EXPECT THE OFFENSE TO DO THE SAME. THE TALENT IS THEIR YOU JUST GOT TO USE IT. I WILL TAKE A COACHES BADGE, STOMP IT AND THEN TTHROW IT UP UNDER THE BUS!! I HAVE BEEN ONE HERE UNFILTERED TALKING BOUT HOW GOOD DEM OWLS ARE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THEY GOT. NO IT AINT OVER BUT I GOT A SET OF GOOD EYES..#LOP

Owls D is very strong.  

Turner and Freeman carry quite a bit of the team.  Others have to step up.

Weak points are O Line and some poor play calling tonight.  

Both teams were strong.  

PA.....you da man for coming here tonight.  Kudos to you Sir.

TIS. THANKS . YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME A SHOUTOUT BUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE TALKED UP DEM OWLS. AND WILL CONTINUE!!!#LOP