2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

me too. Trying to find a way to get Cleveland back up to the ship. I wanna visit with my old buddy. We were gonna come down tonite and watch y'all, but I think you guys are open too.

I hope one day we can be good enough to get back to the ship. Will probably be a couple more years but. Its Cleveland's homecoming tonight against signal mountain.

Edited by fooseball96

me too. Trying to find a way to get Cleveland back up to the ship. I wanna visit with my old buddy. We were gonna come down tonite and watch y'all, but I think you guys are open too.

are you guys going to finish 1st or 2nd in your region? If you guys can finish 1st then a matchup with us would be likely as we will probably finish 4th if we take care of business. If not we'll gladly travel up to Farragut. But that's a long ways off, we have to take care of Walker Valley and White Co first.

are you guys going to finish 1st or 2nd in your region? If you guys can finish 1st then a matchup with us would be likely as we will probably finish 4th if we take care of business. If not we'll gladly travel up to Farragut. But that's a long ways off, we have to take care of Walker Valley and White Co first.

Cleveland won't have any problem beating either Walker Valley or White County.

Edited by blitzinbuc

#LOP! #BIGBOYFOOTBALL!

WEEK 7 IS HERE AND DEM OWLS WILL BE READY TO TAKE ON THE PASSING ATTACK OF THE SODDY DAISY TROJANS.

ITS A BIG GAME FOR MY BLUERAIDERS IF THEY WANT TO JOIN THE TOP 4 AND MAKE A PLAYOFF RUN. SOMEHOW THEY ALWAYS GET IN. I MAY BE A LITTLE BIAS BECAUSE THEY LIVE RIGHT UP THE ROAD. WHEN WE COME TO THEIR HOUSE THE HATE WILL BEGIN. #LOP #GOOWLS!