2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

• Cleveland has work to do.  Need improvement before they'll contend for much

Soddy is undefeated but won't stay that way.  They're better than before but still not upper-tier for this district/region

White County is what we always claimed they were while Rhea was over there whoopin' up on them and claiming to be king of the mountain district.

Walker Valley will end up pretty much like usual...high hopes, decent potential, but flat down the stretch

McMinn seems to improve weekly.  Their offense is pretty one-dimensional, but it's working for them.

Owls/Rhea will be the contest of the season, I think.  Too bad it's this early.  Flip a coin...depends on which version of each team shows up.   Slight advantage goes to the home team.

If its in evensville, rhea wins lol. The owls better be ready to play the refs too

It's at Ooltewah but we will do out best to bring our notorious but famous payroll "Ref" squad with us. Maybe they can ride the bus over with the team. Pemberton can just deduct a transportation fee from there pay.

Give me a break Foose there is bad officiating everywhere sometimes including Cleveland.

Edited by RCfan

It's at Ooltewah but we will do out best to bring our notorious but famous payroll "Ref" squad with us. Maybe they can ride the bus over with the team. Pemberton can just deduct a transportation fee from there pay.

Give me a break Foose there is bad officiating everywhere including Cleveland.

RC, I agree, bad officiating everywhere, but what I saw last year at Rhea was by far the worst I have ever seen. Neither here or there now. Good luck to you guys this weekend.

Give me a break Foose there is bad officiating everywhere sometimes including Cleveland.

You're right rcfan but cmon. Rhea and McMinn county are 2 of the worse places to play in the Chattanooga area lol.

YEA WE GOT A BAAD CALL OR 2 IN MONROE STADIUM....IT HAPPENS WHEN IT'S CLOSE..#LOP

RC, I agree, bad officiating everywhere, but what I saw last year at Rhea was by far the worst I have ever seen. Neither here or there now. Good luck to you guys this weekend.

I agree completly, that was overall the worst officiated game I have ever seen on any level and I said that back when it happened (you can go back and check my post). There were bad calls on both sides but mostly toward West. However this was a state semifinal game and unless I am mistaken, the refs for all playoff games are assigned by the TSSAA. The entire crew was inept and had no business officiating a state playoff game let alone a semifinal game. It was a shame and it was embarrassing and it was made worse because the game was televised but those buffoons were not from Rhea County and had nothing to do with the fans, players or coaches.