Houston County 2015-2016

FearedEagle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to HC from your old region foe in Nashville on the turnaround this year. Knew it was coming after playing you guys at your place last year. Good luck against WC this week.

I knew their was good n decent fans up at NCS! lol jk. But FearedEagle is a great young man who is very respectful!

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Congrats to HC from your old region foe in Nashville on the turnaround this year. Knew it was coming after playing you guys at your place last year. Good luck against WC this week.

I've been wondering about you! Haven't heard from you man! Your guys at NCS are showing out again this year, good luck the rest of the way!

I've been wondering about you! Haven't heard from you man! Your guys at NCS are showing out again this year, good luck the rest of the way!

Ncs is playing quiet this year and trying to not draw attention but I for one been keeping up. They will be a tough out come playoff time, I have no doubt they will be in the semis again this year!