Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

I love to win, love for my teams I support win, but win with class, character and sportsmanship.  I could have tolerated one late hit, but there were 2 called by officials and 3 they let go, it was dirty football period by Aville.  GO Tide and GO Tornadoes represent West TN well this weekend.

Stangfan89,

Your not along. There are other teams Adamsville played this year that complained about dirty play. I really believe they are coached to do this. Needs to be investigated before someone gets hurt bad.

Edited by Roar99

Football is a physical and a rough sport, but again its not war and High School kids are not paid athletes that should have bounty on their head. A team and good coach with character plays hard nosed football between the whistles, they do not take cowardly cheap shots after the whistle. Trenton QB was hit 3 times a full 2 seconds after the whistle, twice while he was on def and 1on offense scramble, when he was side suplexed, lol, thought Jerry the King lawyer pulled down his strap and went full side duplex, it was a full count or two after the whistle. It was apparent they knew they had not chance with #7 in the game.

I witnessed #7 take on Huntingdon's largest/strongest player which is 6'5" fullback over and over, he is tough, don't think he minds getting hit, I just called it like I saw it, no class cut throat cheap football. Don't mind hard nosed slobber knocker as long as it legal and between the whistles. You guys so quick to call me crazy and get mad is because you know what I say as a 3rd party no ties to either team is true. I have no axe to grind or reason to be ill toward Aville don't think Stangs / cards ever hooked up on grid iron. just calling it like I see it.

Huntingfon and A ville have hooked up a few times. The last meeting was 70 -0 Mustangs. 9 And 0 all time iin series

I'm so sick of hearing about us playing dirty !!! No one likes successful programs and want to bring it down with accusations you can't back up !! Aville is a physical team , have we ever had a late hit ? Sure so has every other team ! It's called Football !!!!

Put a dress on your kid and join the band ! Or suck it up and play ball !

Yeah like the accusations around your program. Prove some kind of ill intent or shut up about it. I guess you 3rd party observers missed the 3 spearing incidents on a downed running back. We not crying over it. We got beat why are you all worried. Its football and late hits happen. I think Adamsville has only had 5 personal fouls called against them all year. No unsportsmanlike penalties either. I guess the paid officials see it as clean play too. If were so dirty we would have way more penalties than that.