Sweets, RW87, and G91 football thread

SweetScience

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poohbair1619

Nah. We'll make it to the 2nd Round. :P

Gov91 , you may be correct ...... Have you heard any rumors of a meeting with alumni ? I have heard WB may have a great young candidate interested in stepping in if things get hammered out.

IF TRUE .......Whatever WB can do to make this happen......they need to make it happen. WB will start to see some success on the football field. May help recruiting some of the players WB is losing out on also.

Good luck 91, Hope you see some success soon ðŸ‘

Edited by Poohbair1619

Gov91 , you may be correct ...... Have you heard any rumors of a meeting with alumni ? I have heard WB may have a great young candidate interested in stepping in if things get hammered out.

IF TRUE .......Whatever WB can do to make this happen......they need to make it happen. WB will start to see some success on the football field. May help recruiting some of the players WB is losing out on also.

I haven't heard anything. I just heard those in charge are talking to people. I hope they can get someone good. Thanks! Lord knows I have rode out the rough years with this team/school. I really hope we see some success soon.

I think it's WB interested in a great young candidate...

Guest Poohbair1619

I haven't heard anything. I just heard those in charge are talking to people. I hope they can get someone good. Thanks! Lord knows I have rode out the rough years with this team/school. I really hope we see some success soon.

This possible candidate could really change WB football, has played and coached under the BEST

WB needs to work this out ..$$$$ make it worth the move LOL .... Whatever it takes, if WB truly wants to see a change