Pujo and his merry followers...

91LANDERS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry fellers but I've gotta try and put some meat in the freezer for winter. Havnt got to Deer Hunt the first time this year. So hopefully I'll get to go Friday eve and Sat morn! U guys kept me out too late this morn. Lol. Nah I had a good time and hope that I get to make the trip to Cookeville with youins. I wouldn't mind going to see the Jackets play. But then again I'd prolly just get ticked that I know that the Landers couldve been playing in the Semi's just as easy as anyone. When we heard the final score last night on Radio I ask one of the Lander players what they thought about Coalfield winning and he said he would rather not talk about it. Not taking anything away from Coalfield, they won and we are practicing B ball but we could've won just as easy as we lost. Any way next trip I make with that pack I'll bring some Rook cards and show Ole Pujo a couple tricks.

Raven is a great "kid". He's at least 15 yrs younger than me. That dude is RFL, Ram For Life! He helped build our program as a player, and his parents couldn't figure out how to stop reproducing....so we have another Green (3rd generation) playin now....They're kinda like the Lunsford family up there...

Edited by gcapride

Ha ha. Yeah and there are plenty of them that you will never know. Got a new lil boy now. Lives in NC around 1 year old. Nephew of Pujo. Little ball of lead too. I get to See him at Church from time to time. We might not pull for Hampton or get along with that pack from time to time but I myself like Lil Jerry. Good kid, hard worker and earns anything good that he gets. He should be a stud next year. Enjoyed getting to hang w him, 91's boys(well 2 of them) other one didn't wanna miss B ball practice, and Jonesy!

Hey you Hampton fellars, the Hampton QB mentioned to me he was interested in going to the same school my stepson played for in college. Let him know if he would like to get a little more info on what it was like playing there I can put him in touch with some folks. My son played QB and a good friend of his from Oneida played there also.

Edited by crow

Hey you Hampton fellars, the Hampton QB mentioned to me he was interested in going to the same school my stepson played for in college. Let him know if he would like to get a little more info on what it was like playing there I can put him in touch with some folks. My son played QB and a good friend of his from Oneida played there also.

Will do crow...Thanks