My picks for Region 1 6A for 2015

BigDave1967

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my predictions for Region 1 6A for 2015. The top 4 teams make the Playoffs

1)Maryville

2)Science Hill

3)Dobyns Bennett

4)Hardin Valley

5)Bradley Central

6)Jefferson County

7)William Blount

8)Bearden

Can't argue that much. Maryville has to 1 until someone dethrowns them.

2 thru 5 you can put in a basket, shake them up, and get a good answer too.

6 thru 8 is a battle to stay our of the cellar.

That makes sense, but travel will be a pain.  However, considering the OOC schedule for SH and DB, travel doesn't appear to be a grave concern.

Bradley Central, Science Hill and Dobyns-Bennett have a heck of a travel issue. The others not so much because most of them are in reasonable proximity to each other.

But if we cross seed with Region 2 Bradley comes out much better, than DB or SH, if we have to travel. 

I don't like this big 32. Although I am glad Maryville moved up. They will runaway with it. I feel for Bearden. They need badly to be moved down to 5A. They might could compete with Powell and Karns next year.

Bearden will be improved next year. They played many, many young guys, but their kids still "looked" better physically than WB or JC did at any point of the season this year. They beat WB in week 10 who beat JC earlier. I expect them to finish above them next year.

Bearden will be improved next year. They played many, many young guys, but their kids still "looked" better physically than WB or JC did at any point of the season this year. They beat WB in week 10 who beat JC earlier. I expect them to finish above them next year.

Huh? WB dominated them for most of the 1st half but kept crapping the bed in the redzone. If WB had taken care of business that game would have been over at halftime.

Huh? WB dominated them for most of the 1st half but kept crapping the bed in the redzone. If WB had taken care of business that game would have been over at halftime.

I'm sure that may be the case, I didn't see the game but BHS won in the end. Seeing both teams in person, bearden just passed the "eye test" more so than WB. I was really surprised they were winless after seeing them in person... Then the games started. Knowing they played a lot of young guys and have some returners, I expect them to finish ahead of WB and JC. Just my opinion, don't have to agree.

I'm sure that may be the case, I didn't see the game but BHS won in the end. Seeing both teams in person, bearden just passed the "eye test" more so than WB. I was really surprised they were winless after seeing them in person... Then the games started. Knowing they played a lot of young guys and have some returners, I expect them to finish ahead of WB and JC. Just my opinion, don't have to agree.

Well I agree that Bearden will be improved next year but there is no question WB was better this year. The Govs couldn't have gift wrapped that game any better for bearden and even gave them free shipping too.