6AAA Freshman/Soph Games starting

Tenntwin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to see those injuries - 90Warrior.  Warren played us a lot tougher the second time.  Alumn89, we're not scheduled to play Cookeville again for some reason - play Stone and White Co. next week then the tournament at Stone from what I understand.  Good luck tonight and no injuries for any teams.

90warrior, yes Catholic has a very good group of freshmen in both basketball and football - I wish we were going and playing some teams like that.   My son plays with several of those boys at Catholic in AAU and knows the rest of them very well.  They're good group of kids - a lot like your group at Sparta and our group in Crossville.  CCHS beat Stone tonight 90-30 at CCHS in Fresh/Soph game. We'll see you guys Thursday night, it's our last game before the tourney.  

No, thats what I was saying earlier this year... it is stupid what they voted in.   In the boys, they voted in allowing 9th and 10th grade to play ""freshmen"" games during the season.  No records are kept at all, and then at the end of the year there would be a 9th grade only random draw tournament.    

Why they didn't just allow everyone in the tournament and keep up with records for seeding, I don't know