6AAA Freshman/Soph Games starting

Tenntwin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is what it is tenntwin. might as well drop it. it's over. everyone knows yaul had the best team. can't go back and change it now. the future looks bright for crossville. i think yaul will contend in 2 years.

You're right 90Warrior, time to move on. I hope you're prediction is correct. It looks like Cookeville pulled it out against Warren in the final.

They had a couple of options. They had options to start the game with five players and finish with 4. Stone and their coaches agreed to allow a Soph to play, but it was denied by CCHS.

Did they talk to all the other coaches from the other teams, because that is what it would have taken. The rules were set prior to the season by all the coaches. SMHS agreeing to allow an illegal player wouldn't have made it ok with everyone. I'm not sure that changing the rules because we don't like our circumstance is a good argument anyway. Starting a sick or injured kid just to have five is plain silly for a freshmen tournament. Edited by CCHSJetPride