6AAA Freshman/Soph Games starting

Tenntwin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we played yaul last night and lost 60-44. we drawed yaul first in the district tourney that starts thurs. hopefully we can give ya  a game. only freshmen can play in it and yaul had several sophmores. we only have 5 players so who knows. jv was up by 3 last night at the end of the 3rd when I left so I don't know how it turned out.

Why did CCHS not play last night?

This was very unfortunate, our boys were very disappointed they didn't get to play.  They had made it through the season un-defeated - 9-0 (played Cookeville only 1 time).  If the tourney had been seeded properly, we shouldn't have had to play until Saturday and our sick player might be better then.  There were other options available, but the CCHS admin didn't seek to take advantage - just a disappointing situation. 

This was very unfortunate, our boys were very disappointed they didn't get to play.  They had made it through the season un-defeated - 9-0 (played Cookeville only 1 time).  If the tourney had been seeded properly, we shouldn't have had to play until Saturday and our sick player might be better then.  There were other options available, but the CCHS admin didn't seek to take advantage - just a disappointing situation. 

I agree, that does stink.  So dumb how the district did things this year.... there was almost no point in playing any of these "9th/10th" grade games, other than obviously the game experience. But no record mattered at all... feels like upward or something, is everybody getting a blue ribbon? 

I hate it for the young men, especially after all of the hard work they have put in this season. It is a shame that the admin or coaches didnt work as hard for them by exploring all possible options.