6AAA Freshman/Soph Games starting

Tenntwin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not good. Sparta was ice cold for the first 3 quarters and got down by as much as 25. finally started shooting in the 4th but still lost 43-31. I think playing 3 games in 3 days caught up to them. Cookeville fresh. was pretty good. played real good defense. jv game was much closer. Sparta led whole game but lost in the end by a couple.

tenntwin be safe in your travels tonight! i hope we can give you guys a game. yaul are the cream of the crop in the freshmen classes around here along with pickett and van buren.

Thanks 90Warrior.  Sorry, I wasn't on here yesterday much.  I hope the kid with the knee injury recovers quickly - I hated to see that.  I thought it was a good game; we didn't play too well, but I think the Warrior defense had a lot to do with that.  Your boys play hard and get after it - they seem like a good bunch of young men.  Good luck the rest of the season.

Well, how'd it go?  :popcorneater:

Alumn89, it was a good game.  CCHS won by 12-14 points, we got a good early lead, but Sparta wouldn't go away and fought hard throughout.  They were always within reach, it seemed.

From my understanding, CCHS and Cookeville will play Freshmen games before the varsity games on Tuesday up here on the mountain.  Look forward to that.