Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Gaddis got suckered to play Webb.

The negatives -

No gate!

Difficult team to prepare for!

Recruitment of their young kids! (good thing Jackson and Graham will already be there. Because the way Rhea County took over your stands, Webb will have no problem strategically placing all their parents and supporters on Oak Ridge side and do some MINGLING as they call it.)

The positive -

A lot of West Tennessee teams run wing T.So if they make it to state championship there is a possibility that they may play a true delaware wing t team like Webb. (Don't get confused Rhea County is not a Delaware Wing T team so want gain an advantage for them ...if you see them in the playoffs.. same can be said that playing Gibbs Georgia Tech triple option team did not prepare them for Rhea County even though all three teams appear to have double wings)

There will be no need for the Webb fans to sit on home side. They barely filled up the visitors stands at Maryville.

Gaddis got suckered to play Webb.

The negatives -

No gate!

Difficult team to prepare for!

Recruitment of their young kids! (good thing Jackson and Graham will already be there. Because the way Rhea County took over your stands, Webb will have no problem strategically placing all their parents and supporters on Oak Ridge side and do some MINGLING as they call it.) 

The positive -

A lot of West Tennessee teams run wing T.So if they make it to state championship there is a possibility that they may play a true delaware wing t team like Webb. (Don't get confused Rhea County is not a Delaware Wing T team so want gain an advantage for them ...if you see them in the playoffs.. same can be said that playing Gibbs Georgia Tech triple option team did not prepare them for Rhea County even though all three teams appear to have double wings) 

I'm pretty sure RMS and JMS already play them and several other private schools. How's this different? Did AC get suckered by playing Catholic the last two years? Did Maryville get suckered by playing Webb the last two years?

Any comment on Middleton's age being an issue? He did fail 7th grade at Vine. Not sure the rule or if it really applies to him.

I just think its very disrespectful to be airing somebody's personal life like failing a grade. Why even put that? You could ask that question without that! Edited by rebelwoman87

I just think its very disrespectful to be airing somebody's personal life like failing a grade. Why even put that? You could ask that question without that!

Before you judge anyone there -Rebel Woman.. Which is kind of an oxymoron In regards to you Because of your controversial flag.. But I digress.. Have you ever seen any of PEP VOL's posts??? If you want to talk disrespectful, Honey ...Have a seat and take notes! Edited by IrishFB1

Before you judge anyone there -Rebel Woman.. Which is kind of an oxymoron In regards to you Because of your controversial flag.. But I digress.. Have you ever seen any of PEP VOL's posts??? If you want to talk disrespectful, Honey ...Have a seat and take notes!

Anytime I've ever said anything that you don't like you always have to bring up the flag! Rolf You need to get some new material Bladerunner!!