Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

NuCat.  Let me try to help.  That V-back thing came from me.   A starting player that was moved from qb and lb to safety and rb told me that he will line up behind the qb at rb.  He  told me that he would be running the V-back position this year.  It was right after the offensive meeting where the changes were introduced.  vul is just messing with us because I've been telling him Oak Ridge has changed to the wing-t.  And you among others are saying no wing t.  And the reason why I told him that, is because I have had multiple offensive starters tell me that we are in fact running the wing t.  So, there may not actually be a V-back and the player had his terminology wrong.  But what he was trying to say is that he will be the back that lines up behind the qb  and there will be another back on each side of him a yard outside of and behind either the tackle or tight end depending on strong side or weak side of the formation.  So, what vul is getting at is this.  Sure does sound like the wing t.  But it's all in good fun.  Guess we will find out soon enough.  Ha Ha.

NuCat.  Let me try to help.  That V-back thing came from me.   A starting player that was moved from qb and lb to safety and rb told me that he will line up behind the qb at rb.  He  told me that he would be running the V-back position this year.  It was right after the offensive meeting where the changes were introduced.  vul is just messing with us because I've been telling him Oak Ridge has changed to the wing-t.  And you among others are saying no wing t.  And the reason why I told him that, is because I have had multiple offensive starters tell me that we are in fact running the wing t.  So, there may not actually be a V-back and the player had his terminology wrong.  But what he was trying to say is that he will be the back that lines up behind the qb  and there will be another back on each side of him a yard outside of and behind either the tackle or tight end depending on strong side or weak side of the formation.  So, what vul is getting at is this.  Sure does sound like the wing t.  But it's all in good fun.  Guess we will find out soon enough.  Ha Ha.

Gotcha.  I said I wasn't going to let the "Wildcat" out of the bag and I still won't as you will see today what the offense will be but lets just say that each play will consist of three options.

RWR !!!!

Nu, whatever it is.  I am on board with it.  Because in my opinion, in the last two years we never really established an offensive identity.   I know we were trying to be balanced and do  the obvious in score points and move chains, but it seemed like we were just trying a little bit of this and a little bit of that and never really decided what it was we were going to hang our hat on offensively. 

Nu, whatever it is.  I am on board with it.  Because in my opinion, in the last two years we never really established an offensive identity.   I know we were trying to be balanced and do  the obvious in score points and move chains, but it seemed like we were just trying a little bit of this and a little bit of that and never really decided what it was we were going to hang our hat on offensively. 

I'm with you oridgecat...We will definitely have an offensive identity this season and it will open us up to be able to do a lot more.

Hey on another note and from what I understand the big lineman is probably going to wait and finish his year where he is at because of academic reasons. He'll probably enroll at OR on the last day of school so as to be able to go through summer workouts.

RWR !!!!

Hey, nole sorry I been out of the loop a while yea I was proud of Q he's really worked hard off season he's 6'0 265 still little undersized but strong as an ox. He sqauted 465 night of champions. He played a back up roll last year got some good reps in he was behind chapman last yr. I think our line will be good next year another kid to watch out for will be hunter grey he has worked hard off season too

Hey, nole sorry I been out of the loop a while yea I was proud of Q he's really worked hard off season he's 6'0 265 still little undersized but strong as an ox. He sqauted 465 night of champions. He played a back up roll last year got some good reps in he was behind chapman last yr. I think our line will be good next year another kid to watch out for will be hunter grey he has worked hard off season too

Glad to see Q got his growth spurt. I know he has worked hard so far. Hope it works out for him. I always expected him and Hunter to get some quality reps.