Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Alright everybody, if you were at practice tonight lets hear your thoughts about what you saw

RWR !!!!

Loved the smell of football...its in the air. Loved the hustle I saw from the hill. Loved the offense and it's not the wing t. Can't wait for the season but still worried about the offensive line. The secondary looked good.

Loved the smell of football...its in the air. Loved the hustle I saw from the hill. Loved the offense and it's not the wing t. Can't wait for the season but still worried about the offensive line. The secondary looked good.

I gave a clue about the offense yesterday...Every play has three options !!! Like I said Cats "No Wing T !!! The secondary will be awesome come August 21st and I believe the O line will be fine once everybody learns their part

RWR !!!!

This should be a fun offense to watch. My son had a blast running it in practice. We have a ton of depth. They were working hard today.

Yes they were working hard and Coach Gaddis made the statement how much he loved the tempo and enthusiasm. Logan said when he got home it was one of the best practices he's ever been a part of