Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Anybody know if we have filled the schedule for next year and if so who we got and when. Or who's rumored we will play. Know Joe wants DB and we can't get Murvil, maybe Cleveland who else? 

I haven't heard anything bit I would love to know. I've heard Gaddis say on TV that he plans to play D-B but I don't know if that has worked out. Will there be a show tonight? Maybe someone will ask him.

I didn't say we had NO speed but I will say that it was the slowest Oak Ridge offense I've seen in years. I can't remember a slower one. We had a good team for sure and not a slow team, but by Oak Ridge standards....a slow offense.

I didn't say we had NO speed but I will say that it was the slowest Oak Ridge offense I've seen in years. I can't remember a slower one. We had a good team for sure and not a slow team, but by Oak Ridge standards....a slow offense.

If that's no speed,i'll take it

If that's no speed,i'll take it

Not sure why you responded to me since I clearly stated that I did NOT say we had NO speed. But offensively we had the slowest team in my memory. We had Tee with speed but anyone else who touched the ball was of average speed. We were good and I'm happy we were 12-1, but offensive speed sure isn't what got us there.

Not sure why you responded to me since I clearly stated that I did NOT say we had NO speed. But offensively we had the slowest team in my memory. We had Tee with speed but anyone else who touched the ball was of average speed. We were good and I'm happy we were 12-1, but offensive speed sure isn't what got us there.

If that is a slow offense- I will take it.