Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

As of now Tee Higgins is #3 overall state prospect 2017; #5 WR in nation 2017; #37 overall prospect 2017 in nation. If he plays DB and return kicks he will be one of top 20 players in nation. 

Darel Middleton did a good job to not ever play DE before. At Powell he was 225-230 he played at 261 this year.He was an OLB that stood up and was allow to play fast and not sit and read blocks.  I think he is a better offensive recruit at TE or Hybrid TE. He is fast straight ahead. I think with added weight he lost his coordination, feet balance and quickness. Basketball and a good weight program will really help him.

As of now Tee Higgins is #3 overall state prospect 2017; #5 WR in nation 2017; #37 overall prospect 2017 in nation. If he plays DB and return kicks he will be one of top 20 players in nation. 

Darel Middleton did a good job to not ever play DE before. At Powell he was 225-230 he played at 261 this year.He was an OLB that stood up and was allow to play fast and not sit and read blocks.  I think he is a better offensive recruit at TE or Hybrid TE. He is fast straight ahead. I think with added weight he lost his coordination, feet balance and quickness. Basketball and a good weight program will really help him.

When we played Powell last year Middleton really impressed me as a stand up OLB. We couldn't block him in that game early on I recall. Had to double team him eventually. We ran away from him noticeably and with good reason.

When we played Powell last year Middleton really impressed me as a stand up OLB. We couldn't block him in that game early on I recall. Had to double team him eventually. We ran away from him noticeably and with good reason.

I remember in that game running his mouth and standing around. I didn't see him running his mouth any this year so he's moving in the right direction.

I remember in that game running his mouth and standing around. I didn't see him running his mouth any this year so he's moving in the right direction.

Of course you would still be talking about that Mr. Negative. Why even mention that? We're over a year removed from that incident and its a thing of the past. You're ever bit as bad as bladerunner if not worse.

Of course you would still be talking about that Mr. Negative. Why even mention that? We're over a year removed from that incident and its a thing of the past. You're ever bit as bad as bladerunner if not worse.

You're the negative one. My point was made as a compliment. He's totally different here. He acts differently. That's why I brought it up. You have a great ability to take a positive and turn it into a negative. Congratulations! YOU are the new bladerunner.

You're the negative one. My point was made as a compliment. He's totally different here. He acts differently. That's why I brought it up. You have a great ability to take a positive and turn it into a negative. Congratulations! YOU are the new bladerunner.

Bladerunner is everywhere! I've never seen one poster get this much Hype! Good for Bladerunner!'