Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Guest hevyrevy1611

WTG! CONGRATS TIDE! Got your first GOLD! You beat a fine Marion Co. team, and they had lots of history. 4 gold, 3 silver. Not bad at all! At rate you're going Trenton, and with your coach, you may be getting more gold or silver in coming years. This new system coming next year, where several schools that are now 2A are dropping to 1A (incl. Peabody), whoever wins gold will have to be a beasty, amazing team. TWO state champs came from district 14 this year, WOW, and both will be in our new Region 7 too. whoa... dude! imo W.TN is becoming the base of power, champion-producing football for smaller schools. Proud to be out here in West.

Plain an simple to many athletes much faster than us. Didn't help that we didn't play well to many drive killing mistakes can't do that against a good Peabody team. I'll eat my crow I thought we'd have a better showing. Hats off to Peabody! Congrats! Man Ima miss seeing #1 on the field next year